(11)He is back

Juvia's POV:

After couple of hours of being in hospital Juvia walked in a forest. Maid told Juvia everything. Juvia doesnt want to leave Gray-sama but its for baby's sake. Juvia got in magical cave. Juvia then clicked button in cave and next thing Juvia was on a Earth. Juvia is back!! Juvia was in her house. She looked around and saw Levy,Erza and Lucy in her house. "Girls what are you doing here?" "Juvia!!" They shouted and hugged Juvia. Juvia hugged back. "We missed you so much where have you been?!" Juvia explained them everything. "That bitch..." "Its okay Erza." After couple of hours they leaved. Juvia sighed. "Well its just you and Juvia Storm." Juvia said rubbing her belly.

-8 YEARS LATER!-

Juvia and girls are in park talking while our kids are playing. Nashi Dragneel she is daughter of Lucy and Natsu. Nashi has pink hair and brown eyes.Metanly Redfox is daughter of Gajeel and Levy. Metanly has black messy hair and brown eyes.Sword Fernandes son of Erza abd Jellal. Sword has red hair and blue eyes. Storm Fullbuster Juvia's and Gray-sama's son. Storm has black hair and blue eyes. Storm is everything that Juvia needs. Juvia feelt something wet on her head. She looked up. It started to rain. "Storm we need to go home." "Okay mom! See ya guys!" "See ya!" We said our goodbyes and we speared. We got home. "Storm go take a shower Juvia will cook a dinner." "Hai!" He runned upstairs. Juvia smiled. Juvia started to cook. After cooking she placed it on a plate and waited for Storm. He walked downstairs and we eated. After eating we walked to his room. Storm layed on a bed and Juvia kissed his forehead. "Mom weather is bad. Storm is scared." "Dont worry Juvia is with Storm." Weather is unusual Juvia cant explain. Juvia never saw something like that.

 Juvia never saw something like that

Next moment lights turned off. "M-mo....." Storm suddently fell asleep. "Storm, Storm!! Wake up!!" "Juvia.... I finally found you."