(6)Love

Gray's POV:

"What are you talking about human! I didn't think that you will leave me!" "Hai hai how you said Gray-sama."" You know what Juvia we will marry now and i don't care it will be quick wedding." "Eh?" I pulled her in the castle.

-TIME SKIP AFTER WEDDING-

"Well now when we are married i wanna you." I smirked. "D-demo Gray-sama can we do it another time Juvia is exausted...." "Tsk alright. I will help you put lingerie on Juvia..." " Arigato Gray-sama but Juvia can do it by herself." " No you can't." I said and walked to her. "Sit on a bed." "Hai.." When she sitted on bed i unziped her wedding dress. I pulled her dress down. So beautiful her back was pale and warm and it looked really soft... I kissed her back making her moan. "Gray-sama you said that we won't do it..." "We won't i will just mark you." I then sucked her back. I made 7 love bites on her back.Then i stripped up her blue bra then i pulled her panties and putted her black lingerie on. Damn how will i get back to normal... "Gray-sama was spacing out is something wrong?" She said touching my right cheek pulling it up to face her. She had worried face. "Im alright..." "Is Gray-sama sure?" "H-hai...let's sleep now." "Hai." We got under blanket and cuddle...... Its 3pm in the morning. Juvia is sleeping and im looking out of the window. Juvia what are you doing to me....."Gray-sama?" "Hmm?" "Why isn't Gray-sama sleeping." She said standing next to me. "I can't sleep..." " Suka.... Juvia know's what will help Gray-sama." "What?" " Come in bed with Juvia." We both got under blanket.We were sitting on bed. She then took me in her arms. I was sitting bridal-style in her lap and she was hugging me." Juvia loves Gray-sama..." "I-i love you too..." "Gray-sama does?" "Hai." "That made Juvia happy Gray-sama. We then cuddle together in bed and fall asleep....