(3)Cute

Gray's POV:

I woke up feeling something warm and soft. I opened my eye's to see my head was in Juvia's chest. I leaned my head more in her chest. So good. Then i squized her 'buns'. So big..... hmmm hehehehe i know what will i do. I got to her neck and sucked it. So good... While i was sucking and biting her neck i was squizing her too. I know im BIG perver but i can't help it her chest is BIG. She was moaning while sleeping tsk.... I slidded my hand under the bra and played with her 'buns' . Damn this is turning me on. I sucked harder. She was breathing heavily and moaning. 'You will alway's be mine!!!'

Juvia's POV:

Juvia woked up to see Gray-sama's hand's under my bra and he was sucking my neck. It feelt good...but Juvia can't do it!"Gray-sama *moan* sto *moan* stop i*moan*it plea *moan* please...." Gray-sama stopped and looked up in Juvia's eye's. Juvia had couple of sweat on her cheek's and forehead and was breathing heavily......... "Tsk... juvia you are mine now and i can do anything with you understand??!!" "H-hai...." "Good. Let's go take bath together." Juvia was crying quitely but Gray-sama heard it." Why are you crying Juvia." "Nn-oo thing-gg...." Gray-sama walked to Juvia and kissed her.It wasn't rought kiss it was gentle kiss full of love. Gray-sama then pulled back and wiped my tears away." Here i did it just so you won't cry...." Gray-sama said and blushing abd looking other way. Juvia smiled and then giggle. Juvia planted a small kiss on he's little head. "Oo-oi why did you do that?" "Because Gray-sama is so cute..." "Im not cute im handsome and cool!" "Yeah Gray-sama is." Juvia then smiled. Gray-sama pouthed and blushed. "Cmon woman let's go take a bath." 'Even Gray-sama can be cute and caring.'