chapter 2

PICTURE OF MYAH!!!!! ------------->>>>>>

As I stepped out of my little green bug my best of all friends Megan, ran up to me and practically knocked me over.

"Megan breathe!! why were you running?"

"OMG!!! there is a new guy and he is going to be in thre of our classes," she managed to blurt out in between breaths.

"okay, so what's the big deal?"

"He is like, the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen!!!"

As she says this i glance over at the principals office and I see him. He has autumn brown hair that sparkles when it is in the sunlight. His hazel brown eyes put me in a trance as i gaze at him. We make eye contact and he sexily smirks at me and i smile back. Megan was not exaggerating, he is absolutely gorgeous.

"Hello? Earth to Myah," Megan says while waving a hand in my face and abruptly returning me back to reality.

"Oh, sorry."

"OH!!! You saw him didn't you? He's gorgeous isn't he?"

"He's okay i guess."

"Okay!!! Are you crazy? He s so hott!!!"

"There is no point in trying to make him like you, because you know everyone is going to be trying to get his attention. So i'm not going to waste my time. Do you even know his name?"

"Of course I know his name. His name is Seth Burke."

"Okay. How do you know he is going to be in three of our classes? It's not even first period yet."

"I have my connections..." Megan said mysteriously.

Megan was like that. Always trying to be mysterious. But her personality just made everyone want to be her friend and hang out with her. She is a very outgoing and bubbly person. If you ask her for her opinion, she would flat out tell you the truth. I was lucky enough to have her as my best friend.

"Megan we better go or we are going to be late for class."

"Oh Mookie, you always have to be so punctual don't you?"

Yeah I know, Mookie is a weird nickname, but she calls me that all the time. She randomly made it up when we were hanging out at her house one time, and has called me that ever since. I would love to know what goes on in that head of hers.

As we headed off to class, she was still babbling on about how cute Seth was, but i just tuned her out as I usually did when she started her babbling.

"Hey do you wanna hang out after school today?"

"I have dance practice today, remember?"

" Oh yeah, I forgot. Maybe tomorrow."

" Tomorrow I have to take Trent to soccer practice, and then I have tap class after that."

" Wow your busy. Do you ever take a break?"

" Nope! I love dance. But I will be free on Friday so maybe we can hang out then."

" Okay. Maybe we can go see a movie or something."

As we walk into science Mrs.Bannister says,

" Please take your seats ladies. We are beginning chapter four, over cell division."

I take my usual seat behind megan when Seth walks in right as the bell rings and he hands a slip to Mrs.Bannister.

" Sorry I had to stop by the office and get my schedule," Seth explains.

He looks around the room and happens to choose the empty desk right beside mine.

" Ms. Wilson would you please be so kind as to help Mr. Burke catch up with us," Mrs. Bannister asks.

" Yes ma'am."

And let the torture begin.