chapter 4

As I typed in Seth's number in my phone, my heart began to flutter. I started to get nervous , why? I have no idea. I mean I don't think I like him. This is just supposed to be strictly tutoring. Nothing else. Maybe I am just making things more complicated than they need to be. Or maybe Megan was right after all, I might like him.

"Hello?" Seth answered.

"Hey Seth it's me, Myah. I was calling to see when you want to get together for me to tutor you."

"Well actually I'm free right now so if you want to come over now that would be good with me."

" Uh yeah sure that would be great. I'll be over there in about 20 min."

" OK cool, Bye."

" Bye "

SETH'S POV

"Dude, Joseph, get your nasty feet off of my coffee table and pick up your crap."

"Man no need to be all pissy." he defended, "Gosh your acting like you've got a chick coming over or something."

" As a matter of fact, I do, so pick up your crap. Man you are the messiest dude I know. And it's not even your house!!"

" Who-ah dude. You've already got a girl? Wow you get around fast."

" No, I'm just not a pig like you. I can actually get a girl because I'm not a slob."

"Wow, you really like her don't you?" he said surprised.

" No she is just coming over to tutor me. But I would like to make a good impression."

" Whatever. I'll just be here playing video games. Who is it anyway?"

" Myah Wilson. "

" Oh yeah I know her. She is one of those hot nerds. Good combination. But i like Lauren Coloma. She is sooo hot." he sighed.

" UH... yeah okay. And Lauren is okay i guess. But i think myah is hotter."

" She is so not. Just go firetruck yourself. You are ssooo wrong."

" Yeah whatever. just try and clean your stuff up okay?"

" Yeah yeah yeah. whatever you say mom."

He is such a pain sometimes. Always coming over to my house and eating my food. I mean you don't eat a guy's Doritos. You just don't.

As I walked into my room I realized it is gunna take me awhile to try and make my room look decent. So i just started throwing random stuff into my closet and hoped it looked allright. Oh well

" HEY SETH!!!" Joseph yelled from downstairs. " YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!"

Oh crap. my room is so not ready.So I just threw everything else in the closet, Fixed my hair in the mirror,and ran downstairs.

I opened the door. " Hey Myah, Come on in."

 "Thanks, nice place!" She glanced around and took everything in. Including Joseph strewn across my couch eating my doritos. " Uh hey Joseph. Didn't know you were gunna be here."

" Yeah sorry for crashing ya'lls 'tutoring' session," he made air quotes with his fingers, " But I am crashing here for the week. But don't mind me. You wont even know i'm here. Just a fly on the wall." he smirked.

She blushed a little before setting her bag full of books down on the dining room table. Her hair was up in a long dark pony tail and she was wearing a pale pink t-shirt with some sort of dance logo on it. She had on dark jean shorts that covered about 1\3rd of her thigh.I noticed no makeup made her profile look even more defined and pretty.

"Well let's get started then.," I suggested.

" Okay sure. why don't we start with chapter 4 in science over cell division." she decided.

"sure. sounds good to me"

About an hour and a half later we had gotten no where on cell division.

"No! cell division does not start with photosynthesis! where did you get that from? That is for plants!!" Myah was trying to explain.

" Well I don't know! It was the first thing that popped into my mind!"

" Okay if that is the first thing that popped in your mind then i have gotten no where with you in the past hour and a half."

As she said that Joseph walked in with a smirk " Ya I totally agree. come on man you aren't getting any younger! make a move already!"

I threw a book at his head but he easily dodged it and chuckled while moving to the fridge to eat some more of my food. I glanced at Myah and she was blushing.

"Maybe we should just take a break. I think that is all my brain can handle for one night." I concluded

" Allright, my mom is probably wondering where I am anyway." she started to gather her things.

"Okay well thank you for tutoring me! Next time we will work on you and your math issues," I said with a playful wink.

" Hey! I don't have issues!" she said with a giggle. " I just have a few.... problems."

" Oh sure sure."

" Okay i will see you tomorrow, bye!" she walked out and closed the door with a wave.

I turned to Joseph and let a little grumble roll up from my chest. "Dude, that was so un-neccasary."

He put his hands up in defense. "Whoah man. No need to beat me up. It was a joke."

" Oh lets see how much of a joke it is when my fist is in your face." I smirked

He turned and ran down the hall as i chased after him. This is war now.