Chapter 4

"WAIT EMILY" i heard Niall again.

I looked at my parents, they looked strange at me and was wondering what had happened, i just took my arms up like; i don't know. I turned around too see a Running Niall was coming to me. He had a purse in his left arm. It looked like mine. IT WAS MINE. I must have forgot that i dropped it when i crashed into Niall.

"You forgot your purse" He said and had to take a deep breathe in."Thank you" i said and gave him a cute smile."Bye Niall,again" i said. "Bye". Now we were out of the store. I looked at my parents that were smiling. "Was that the new neighbor Em?"dad asked. "Yeah, his name is Niall". "That was a nicely thing he did there, giving you back his purse, but how did he know it was your's?". "I crashed into him instead, and he must have seen that i dropped it on the floor" i said and smiled. mum nodded and we kept walking.

"Is it okay if go home?" i asked. "Why are you not feeling well?" my mum said and took her hand on my forehead too check if anything was wrong. "No i'm just alittle bit tired mum" that made her take her hand away from me. "Well ok, but your dad and i was planning to eat on a resturante, but after that we can buy you a take-away-sushi?". "Sounds great, see you later,bye!". "Bye!" i heard in a choir.

After about 15 minutes of walking i was outside our summerhouse. I was about to lock up the door when i heard someone was walking. I saw Niall was going home to his house. I'm usually very shy when it comes to boys, but i had too. "Hey are you following me or something?" i said as a joke, and smiled to him. "Neh, i wanted to go home, i was done getting what i needed in the store" he said and took up his shoppingbag."Heh,okey" i said and turned around to open up the door.

"Is this your summerhouse?" he asked. "Yeah, we've had it for many years now." he looked at the house, i think he liked it. "What about yours? when did you buy the house from mr. and mrs. Greenings?" i asked. "A month i think." he said. i turned to look at him and nodded."Well, are you here with someone, like your parents?" he shaked his head. "Not my parents, but my wife." he said seriously. "You have a wife?" i asked with my mouth maybe so wide open that it reached the ground. i saw he couldn't hold himself, he was cracking up. "HAHAHAHA no i am just joking with you sorry. I am here all by my own, i thought it would be good to get away from the daily-life and be alone, but my parents will come here later, in about two weeks i think." he said and smiled. I nodded, feeling like a nodding-doll". "Well, i should probably get in, so bye Emily". "Goodbye" i said and gave him a wave. I could finally open the door.

"Oh and Emily!" i heared Niall said. I turned around too see him and it looked like he had forgotten something. "I was wondering if you want to come join me too the lake tomorrow and take a swim? i don't know any other people here, and you seem like a nice girl" he said and smiled at me.

i was thinking. Did he just wanted to take me to the lake? how am i supposed to answer. "Yes ofcourse i will" or "Oh i am so glad you asked, yes". I was thinking so much about how i should say yes that i actually forgot to answer him.

"Well?" i came back to reality life when he said that. "Yeah..sure why not" i said shy. I hope i didn't sounded too akward. "Great, i'll knock on your door 12 o'clock alright?". "Alright". "I mean okey" i said quick. He began to laugh alittle. I got embarrased i felt. "Well then goodnight, see you tomorrow Emily" he said, and then he had gone inside his house. 

I walked inside our house and took of my shoes. I walked to my room and took of my clothes, meaning i was standing in my room in just underwear. I walked to my luggage to find something sloppy to wear. I found a big grey sweater wich it stood on; Live today like there's no tomorrow. The pants i had found was grey too and was really thin but soft.

I walked to the living room and turned on the tv. I wanted to see a movie, and i knew exactly which one. Cinderella. I really love disney movies, it makes me feel like a reborn child again. 

It had already been an hour since the movie began. Wow the time goes fast. I heard someone opened up the door. "We're back again" i heard dad. "And we brought you some sushi!" mum said. Ah. sushi is one of the best things in the world for me. I turned of the movie, thinking i could watch it later and started eating the sushi.

The Clock was now 5 and i had no clue of what to do. "You can find something to do with, with that.. what was his name?" my mum said. "Niall" i replied. "Yes Niall, he seemed like a nice guy". "He is, he asked me if i wanted to go to the lake tomorrow, i said yes if it's alright?" i asked. "Yes ofcourse it is alright, but go to him now and ask if he wants to hang out with you". "Well... alright, i'll do that".

I was already outside his house. I didn't know how i should ask. i used some minutes to think, but i think he had already noticed me since he opened the door. "Oh hi Emily, nice seeing you again" he said. I blushed and looked around to think of what too say. "So, i was bored and my mum said that i could find something to do with you, so.. Do you wanna hang out?". Oh god that sounded so weird. He would definitely not wanna hang out with me after how i asked. 

"Oh sorry, maybe it was a mistake of asking. bye" i said and was about to go. "No don't go, i would love to hang out with you" he said and gave me a smile. I saw it on his face that he knew i was insecure about asking him. "Oh, okey"  i gave him a shy smile. 

"Come on in Emily" he said. I followed him inside and i saw a beautiful living room. The living room must've been refurbished, since when mr. and mrs. Greenings owned it, it was blue walls. Now it is nearly pure white. The floor was in planks, and it was very light. I saw a big and grey salonsofa, it looked really fancy. And infront the sofa there was a big TV. I noticed behind the TV there was some pictures. A little boy with brown hair and big blue eyes. I looked at Niall who was in the kitchen. I could see it in his roots, he was actually a brunette. Another picture i saw was a familypicture, a mum, dad, alittle boy and a bit older boy. 

"Here, do you want some snacks?" he asked gently. "Sure". "BTW, who's that boy?" i pointed at the older one. "Oh him? it's my older brother Greg." I saw some other pictures, where they both were older. Greg looked good too be older, and he's Niall's brother, so why wouldn't he be handsome, when they are related?

"You are allowed to sit if you want" he said. I smiled and sat down beside him. "I don't know if this is random and i don't know if you hear this often, but you are a beautiful girl Emily" i blushed, i looked down on my feet. "Thank you" i said. He came closer too me. I looked up to him and saw his beautiful eyes. "Like what you see?" he said and widened his eyes. "Yes" i said shy. I looked down again. "You don't have to be shy Emily, i don't bite. Unless you have food, then i bite" he chuckled. I smiled. "After i have got a hug from someone, i'm not so shy anymore" i said. I regret saying it. Why would he give me a hug.  "Okey, fine by me." he smiled too me.He came closer to me and opened his arms for me. I felt strong arms under my arms wrapping me up, and his head over my left shoulder. I took up my arms slowly over his shoulders. It felt good. 

I could smell his perfume, it smelled amazing. It was a scent of something strong and something light, it smelled very manly off him, it made me melt and my knees were like jelly. He began to rub my back, i felt very safe and i noticed he wrapped his arms around me even more, it made me relax. 

After a while hugging he took his arms away from me and smiled. "You're a great Hugger Niall" i said. "You too, i really enjoyed it." he bit his underlip. I felt it tingeled in my stomach, i got really happy. 

"Let's get to know eachother by having a... question time!" he said. I nodded. I actually wanted to ask him some questions, about friends and yes.. girlfriends and hobbies, his childhood and all stuff.

"You can ask first!" he said exciting. "Well.. How many girlfriends have you had?" i asked. "Two. How many boyfriends have you had?" he asked. "None" i saw he looked confused. "None? you're so beautiful, and you haven't had atleast one?" i shaked my head, really embarrased. "Well okey, your turn" i am glad he didn't asked more about it, i was embarrased about it, and i was scared he wanted to ask more intimate questions. I don't want him to know what happened to me a few years ago, it was awful. 

"Age and date?". " 13. semptember, 1993. And i ask the same question". "3.october, 1993"

"Okey, well i'm gonna ask a question, right after i get us some drinks if it's okey?" he asked. I nodded polite. He stood up from the sofa and dragget up his sleeve from his shirt. I was shocked, but i didn't want too show it. I felt a small pain in my stomach and a bad feeling for him.He walked in the kitchen and i was wondering. Why?. I should ask about it, but maybe it's a hard subject.

Niall had been cutting himself.