Chapter 3

I was really tired, but i had to find out what it was!

I reached for the gift and looked at it. It said it was from my mum and dad. Mum wrote a little note, and i quote; Dearest Emily. Me and your dad wanted to give you a gift, and a special one since you have been kind to us and clean up the house every week. You haven't got anything really fancy from us before so we thought why not and give you a little present. Here is a something that we hope you will like. Mum and dad x.

I Openend the present; There was a golden necklace, of real gold! it was absolutely beautiful. It was of pure gold i could see, and on the bottom of the necklace, there was a figure shaped like a heart and inside of it there was a picture of the three of us smiling. I got really happy and a smile appeared on my mouth.

I put the necklace back in the giftbox and laid it on the night table again. I felt my eyes got heavier and by that, i had fallen asleep.

**The day after**

"Goodmorning Sunshine, did you like the gift we bought you?" dad asked. I nodded and gave him a dad. "Where's mum?" i asked. "She's in the grocery store buying some food to the trip" i smiled and got to the kitchen too get some food. I watched the clock. 9 am?? so early.. Well atleast i got a good night of sleep. I looked at my necklace, i had putted it on. So beautiful.

I took my breakfast and juice on the table and started to eat. "I'm back!" my mum said. "We're leaving in about 20 minutes so you should eat up your food Em and start packing, remember there's no point to get all your dresses up there but more off shorts and tops" my mum said and winked at me. I ate the food as fast as i could and went up too my room and started packing. 

**10 minutes later**

Shorts; check. Tops; check. Underwear; check. Bikini; check. Makeup; check. Shampoo and shower gel; check. Shoewear; check. Mobile and money; check. I guess that's all i need, and there's no point of taking with me my computer since there's no wifi there. I found my luggage and put all of the things i was going too take with me and started packing.

"Emily are you done packing?" my dad screamed at me from downstairs. "um, yeah!" i screamed back. "Good, then we can leave now sweetheart". I took my luggage and purse and went down. I took on my white converse and took the luggage in the back of the car and sat down in it.

"I bought some candy and soda too us since there will be a long ride to folkestone". Yep. A long ride. It takes about 4-5 hours (depends on the traffic) too drive from our house to folkestone. I usually sleep in the car because we always leave so early in the morning to folkestone. I took some candy. Sour socks are my favorites, and i eat all of them up first. 

I leaned my head to the window and closed my eyes. I had fallen asleep.

**Hours later**

"We're here!" My dad said to me trying to wake me up. It obviously worked."Oh and we got some new neighbors Em, look". I took my head up the window and looked at the other house. I saw a blonde guy.He was sunkissed and was a masculine guy. He was beside the pool they had, he dried himself with a white towel. He was really hot, even hotter than my friend Ben. There are not many who is that.

My dad turned of the car. Oh crap he heared it. He turned around and saw our car. I hide myself from the window, hoping he wouldn't notice i was staring at him. After like 20 seconds i looked up again, looking at him smaughed, a type of smile and laugh put together. Crap, he had noticed. He went in again so it was "safe" too get out of the car. I took of my seatbelt and helped carrying all the stuff into our summerhouse. 

I took of my shoes when i was done taking all the stuff in and walked to my room. It was pretty cute. There was a peach color on the walls, and a one big window in it. The bed was actually big and comfy. I walked to the window looking out. The view was incredible stunning, you could see the sun was up in the skies, some big mountains were showing and they were very green, and a couple of miles away you could see the lake, the most shiniest and transparent water you could ever imagine. It was very blue, not like a regular blue, but more like light turquoise. It was beautiful.

"Knock knock" my mum said and knocked the bedroom door twice. "We thought of going to the small town and just look around, do you want to join?" Mum asked. I said yes and went getting my shoes and money with me. 

We didn't had to walk for long. It only took about 10-15 minutes. The first thing i  saw was a food store and a bakery. We walked in the food store too buy us some food. I just did what i always did in the store. Walking around looking at everything because i was bored.

It went several mintues in the store and i saw my mum and dad was about to pay. I ran to them. Without being careful running i crashed into someone. I fell down on the floor on my bum. I was aboslutely embarrased. "OH, I AM SO SORRY! I AM SUCH A CLUMPSY, I SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN SO FAST" i said and i felt my heart was beating fast. "Oh it's okey" a dark voice said. He sounded at my age. I quickly looked up. It was that guy who was beside the pool. He reached his hand too mine, offering me a hand up. I accepted. 

"I'm Niall btw. I bet you saw me later today" He said and smiled. Oh god, he knows it was me. I felt my face got all red, i was so embarrased."What's your name?". "E-Emily" i said very shy. I stuttered. Why? because i don't know to talk to a guy, especially when he is very attractive. "Emily, we're done here, come on now, let's go!" my mum yelled. "Sorry but i gotta go. Nice meeting you, Niall?" i wasn't sure if i said it right, but he nodded, so i took it as a yes. "Nice meeting you too Emily, seeya later." 

I gave him a quick smile that i think looked akward, and walked fast to my parents. I didn't run this time, because of the actions that had just happened. We were almost out of the shop, when i suddenly hear a voice calling out my name.

"EMILY WAIT" i heard Niall.

Authors note;  So good news guys, there are wifi here at the camping, so i can update you guys (if there is anyone out there reading this) and i am REALLY exciting to write more of what happens, i got some plans of what is going to happen further, so please stay tuned and please if you are reading this, vote and comment, it will make my day (seriously it will). xx