Chapter 8

A new day. Great. It's raining again. 

I woke up by the rain, it was so noisy. I walked to the bathroom trying to sneak up a bit so my parents wouldn't wake up. I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror. Mascara all over my face. Perfect. Well i didn't care about taking it off before i went to sleep, i was too tired because of how my parents reacted about Niall's parents. 

I sneaked up into my room again very quiet.The clock was 9 in the morning. I bet i was up this early because i falled asleep very early. I picked up my phone to write to Niall.

To Niall:

Are you awake?

It took some minutes, but i'd finally got a response.

From Niall:

Yes. How is it with your parents?

To Niall:

I don't know, haven't spoked to them since they said i should go to my room. Can i come over to you?

From Niall:

Won't your parents get mad if they know your with me? 

To Niall:

Like i'm gonna tell'em. But can i come over now?

From Niall:

Yes, of course you can sweetie!

After that i took on a soft sweater and black jeans. I didn't put on any makeup 'cause i didn't felt for it.I ran over to him because it was still raining. I knocked on the door and he opened it up after two seconds and he gave me a big hug that lasted very long.

"I'm sorry about your parents" he said while i went in. "You shouldn't be sorry, i should because they don't want me too see you, and i have no idea why" i lied. I am 100% sure it's because of his parents, but i can't tell him it, atleast not now, i have to know it first. 

"Maybe they just don't like me" he said very sad. "No! i don't think it's you.. it's just.. they are so weird sometimes. Let's just forget it for now, i'll talk to them later" i said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We sat on the couch and i was leaning on his chest and he hold around me. It was at first very weird to think about that we were kinda flirting and stuff. I thought he seemed special when i first saw him, but i would never in my wildest dreams think that he was interested in my, either way i liked it alot. I can't say we are a couple, cause' weir not. But we definitly have a thing going on.

I felt one hand on my waist and the other one in my hair. "Your hair is so soft and-" he smelled it."Also it smells really good" he said. I had a smile around my mouth. I could have layed here with him all day, not thinking of my parents dislike about it. I don't care. I like Niall and he obviously likes me too.

There was still some questions in my mind for example if he'd had any girlfriends and also his scars, but i thought it was too early asking about that. "How many girlfriends you'd have?" i asked. "I've had one but she" he had to stop. I heared that he needed to take a deep breath before he could continue. "It's okey Niall if you don-". "No it's good. I just had to take a deep breath. I've had one. We were dating for a year and we had *done* it sometimes if you know  what i mean. After a while i found out that she'd been cheating on me and she was the first girl i said that i loved". "Oh Niall" i heared he was teared up inside. I turned around to give him a kiss and he leaned in aswell. The kiss was starting really slow but began to be more faster. It was more emotions in these kisses, something i've never felt before. He began to take his arm on my back and further down on my bum.

I pulled away making him stop. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Too early" i said. he gave me an understandful nod. "You've never done it before?" he asked shy. "Never done it. I've had the upportunity many times, and i've had some boyfriends. But after a while being with them i realised they only wanted to be with me just so they could have sex with me" i said and gave him a fake smile. It was an awful feeling, thinking that my exes only wanted to be with me because they thought they could bang me. They didn't care about my personality or how i actually was inside, they just wanted the sex. I almost did it once with Ben because he's an understanful person and he liked me as who i am, but he didn't want to go any further because he respected me too much. I actually got glad when he said that and i started crying infront of him. I love Ben, as a friend. He i know he would always be there for me. 

"I would never have done that to you. I like you just the way you are. I don't want you to be a one night thing, i want us to BE something Em" he said. "And if there is any us, i will wait as long you wish" he said and gave me a smile. I couldn't be more glad that he said that. I had to give him another kiss.

I woke up, shit i had fallen asleep on the couch with Niall. I looked at him. Aww he was so cute when he was sleeping, even cuter than puppies. I looked over the TV, the clock was 12 jeesh what is my parents thinking of that i'm not home?? I looked over to my phone. 7 calls from my mum and 1 text from dad. "Where are you Emily?? we're sorry about last night, don't do anything stupid, love you." 

"Hey em" Niall said with a sleepy voice, it was really sexy. "Hey Niall. I just have to call my mum. My parents are wondering where i am". He nodded and i went to his kitched to call mum. "Emily where are you? we've been so worried about you!!". "Calm down mum, i'm just.. going for a walk that's all" i lied. "Oh good, we thought you had done something bad because we yelled at you yesterday". "Nope, i got alittle bit sad about that, but it's alright now" i said trying to be convinsing. "Mum.. What is it with Niall that you don't like?" i asked even though i knew it wasn't him. "It's not him it's just-" she stopped. "MOM TELL ME!" I yelled in the phone. Niall must have gotten scared because ran into the kitchen. "What's wrong?" he asked worried. I took my phone from my mouth. "Shh i'm speaking to mum, everythings alright" i said and gave him a quick smile. He stood next to the door. Probably incase something happened. "Mum, now tell me!" i said. "They.. were both of me and your dads bestfriends in high school. You remember the fire i told you about a couple of years ago that me and you dad got accused of and we had to be in jail for 3 years because of the fire and that girl who was in the house got killed?". "Yeah i remember". "Well it wasn't us.. It was Niall's parents. They ran away from it, leaving me and dad there alone. They are imposters and liars!! that's why me and your dad doesn't like you being with that Niall kid. He could be dangerous and a liar, don't trust anyone in that family". I hung up. My mouth was wide open. I looked at Niall. He looked worried and came closer to me. "Don't" i said scared.

"What is it? what did your mum tell you?" he came closer again trying to give me a hug. I pulled him away and got scared. Niall's parents?? was it them who burned down the house and got a young girl killed? my mum had said a long time ago too me it was somebody else who burned it down but Niall's parents? it scared the hell out of me.

"Don't come closer to me" he didn't care. He came closer. I pushed him even harder this time again and i ran outside the house. It was really raining alot and i could barely see a thing, it was so blurry. 

"Emily you're scaring me, what is it?" i heared Niall came out his house. "Your parents. They burned down that house and killed that girl". 

A/N:

It's getting more and more dramatic! hope it's exciting! 

why do you think Niall's parents ran away from the fire leaving Emily's parents there alone?

xx