Chapter 6

It's sunday and i'm supposed to go to the lake with Niall today. I'm really exciting. It's weird that he wants to take me out to the lake, i wouldn't thought he wanted to have any contact with me, he looked like a boy who only were with pretty girls, but as he said earlier; he thought i was beautiful, and i was starting to feel it because of him.

Niall's POV.

I woked up of the sun hitting my face. It seemed too be a beautiful day. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. It was so delicious to feel the warm water hit my toned skin, it was so relaxing. 

After taking a shower, i took on my dark blue swimming trunks and a white tank top. I looked myself in the mirror, i actually looked good today, i usually didn't thought that, but maybe i did today because i knew i was spending the day with Emily? who knows. 

I was now in the kitchen ready to fix the food. I hated making food to others, but since it was Emily it was fine. I maked some chicken sandwitches fixed some drinks too have with us, some of it was alcohol ofcourse, we were supposed to have fun. I looked at the clock, shit it's soon 12! i had too get ready. I took some wax in my hair (even though it will go off when weir bathing) and putted the food and drinks in a bag, and some blankets and one big towel in another bag. I took on my flip-flops and had my card in my left pocket, i were ready to go get Emily.

Emily's POV.

I had just woke up, my parents still slept. I almost didn't think about why Niall had cutted himself anymore. I was so excited to spend the whole day with that amazing guy. 

I Walked over to the kitchen to get some food when i suddenly hear someone knock on the door. SHIT it was Niall! was the clock already 12??

"I'll be there in a minute!" i yelled to him. No respond. Ofcourse not, because i couldn't hear it because i was running to the bathroom to fix myself. I took on some waterproof mascara and putted on my Peach-colored bikini. It really maked me look tan. After that i took on a comfy light blue shorts and a white top that gave my boobs a push-up, which i couldn't think of now because i had to get ready, FAST. I got my big and green towel in my bag, and put on some flip-flops on my feet. I was finally ready to go. 

"You said you'll be here in a minute" he teased me. I pushed his right arm as a joke. "Btw you look hot today!" he said and looked up and down on me. I blushed. Again.

We walked over to his car. It was a white mercedes, a new model. It looked really good. Niall opened my door for me and i sat down in the passenger seat. It smelled fresh in the car and it made me happy, for no reason. 

Niall sat down in the driver's seat and started the engine. "Ready to go?" he gave me a half smile too me, it was charming. "Yeaaap" i responded and smiled. And then we were off to the lake.

**After a while in the car**

We had been driving for almost an hour. The driving wasn't as quiet as i thought it would be. We were listening to party songs and sang along. After a wild listening to party songs, we turned on the radio. "The next song is your song by Elton John, enjoy!" the radio man said. I looked out the window looking at the beautiful view. "And you can tell everybody, this is your song" i heard the song. But this didn't sound like Elton John. I looked at Niall. He were singing along to the song. I didn't knew Niall could sing, well i don't think i know SO  much about Niall so.

"You have a beautiful voice Niall" i said while looking at him. "Thank you. I used to sing this all the time while jammin' on my guitar" he said. "You play the guitar?" he nod. "I have played the guitar since i was a young kid" he said. 

Something i have always noticed while i have heard Niall talking, is that he is not from England, i think he's maybe scottish or irish.

"Niall, i hear it on your accent that your not from England, where are you from?" i ask. "I'm from Mullingar, Ireland" "oh cool. Why did you move to England?" i ask again. "Well, my dad got a job near manchester about 2 years ago, so we moved alittle outside from manchester, it's not that far from manchester atleast". "Wow so cool! i live in manchester, so that means we don't live far from eachother!" i said excited. "Yeah it means so then" he winked at me. "Btw, we're here now" he said and pointed to the lake. "Oh i've missed this lake. long time ago" i said. "This is my second time here, i drived to the lake here a couple of days ago just to check it, it's beautiful" Niall said. 

Niall stopped the car and we both walked out of it. We went behind the car to get our bags. Niall had a big blanket and he layed in on the grass. I took out my towel and layed it beside me and Niall took the food on the blanket. Before i knew it, Niall was already in the water. He had already taken off his tank top. I saw his tanned body again and i saw a small sixpack on his stomach. He had big and shaped biceps, it was a turn on. He took his hand over his hair and layed it back. God he was hot. He had notice i had looked at him. I quickly looked at my flip-flops and took them off. "Aren't you gonna come here and take a dip? the water is delicious" he said. No, it's you who's delicious, i thought. "Yeah, just have to take off my shorts and my top" i said while i was taking it all off. I was now only in my bikini, i kinda felt embarrased showing my body and my curves, but i tried not to care.

I saw Niall was looking at me. He had his mouth half opened and his eyes wide opened. I got felt chills through my whole body, i think he liked what he sees. 

"Emily, just... wow! you're body is amazing, seriously" he said still looking at my body. "Wow, hah thank you i guess" i blushed while saying that. "Come on now" he said and waved me over too him. 

I slowly walked over to him in the water and i was finally in the water. The water was so delicious, i could feel there was a perfect temperatur in the water. Not too cold or not too hot, just perfect.

I began to swim and Niall was laying on his back in the water. I stopped for a bit too look at him. I started to think. How could such a hot guy ask ME to the lake with HIM? it's so incredible to think about. 

While i was thinking. I heared someone was coming closer to me. I suddenly felt arms around me and i was dipped under the water. At first i got scared, but when i saw it was Niall dipping me underwater i became glad.

It was hard too see under the water, but i still could see Niall's beautiful face and all his details. He looked at me aswell, and we got eye contact. Niall still had his arms around me. We were really close to eachother and our noses touched each other. I saw he closed his eyes and was about to lean into me and kiss me. I was about to lean in and accept the kiss, but my lungs were killing me, i had to get up and get some air.

"What's wrong?" he asked after he came up a second after me. "Nothing, it's just that i had to get up and get some air" i said looking depressed. "Well, where were we?" he gave me a smirk and came closer to me. My heart was racing and i felt my tummy got butterflies. I got really hot just the thought of him being close to me. 

He took his arms around my waist and leaned in to give me a kiss. I leaned in too, and suddenly our lips were melting with each other. His lips were warm and soft. It was sparkling, and also my body was sparkling inside, i was really happy. The kiss was so perfect that i almost had to scream.

A/N; That was that part, hope you liked it!! i actually got warm while writing the last parts, it was just so romantic.xx btw sorry i didn't write yesterday but we drove back home from camping so i didn't want to write when i came home, but now i have written a new chapter so enjoy!

 Hii again, just had to add that today (11.08) i am going to a birthday so i don't know if i'll be able to write another chapter today, if i will be able, it will come out at  night:) have a lovely day guys!!