Chapter 5

I really wanted to ask him, but what if he get mad at me like it's not really my business, but i don't think anyone should cut themself, wether it's someone i know or not. 

 He came out from the kitchen again with two pepsi cans in his hands. He looked at me and sat down. I saw it on my face that i was worried. "Anything wrong?" he asked. I looked at his arms. He looked down on his arms too. He Pulled down his sleeve too cover up his scars. "Oh this, it's nothing" he said, trying to sound convincing. "If you want too talk i-" he interupted so i couldn't finish talking. "I said it's nothing!" he said out loud. I moved further from him in shock. "Em.. I'm sorry i scream at you" he said quiet. "It's okey" i said trying to hear calm. 

"I think we can do this question thing another time" i smiled too him. He nodded. This was quite akward. I didn't know what to say. "Well here's your pepsi" he gave me the pepsi. Finally an icebreaker.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked. "What about a movie?" i said exciting, trying to forget about his scars. "Which one?" he said while turning on the TeleVision. "Have you heard about the Grudge?". "Ohyes, i've heard its really scary!" i said. Then we decided to watch it. He gave me a blanket so i wouldn't be cold. He also fixed some popcorn and we had the pepsi from instead. 

"The movie had already started. I felt creeped out, the woman was absolutely scary! I could tell by Niall's face that he was creeped out himself. "This movie is dreadful!" i said quick. "Come closer" he whispered. I did what he said and came closer him. We were sharing a blanket. It felt safe, and it gave me the chills.We sat close to each other, really close. I sometimes hide in the blanket because it was TOO scary.

The creepy lady showed up again. I leaned my head on something. After two seconds, i found out i was leaning on nialls chest. I freaked out and took my head away from him. "I-I'm sorry" i said quick and looked at him. "It's okey Emily, don't be so shy at me" he said trying to make me feel comfortable. It worked. "Just lean on me if you want" he gave me the cutest smile ever. It made me smile. I think i looked very creepy. 

I leaned on him again and he took his arms around my waist and after a couple of minutes, i was sleeping. 

"Yes mum i'm fine. Yeah i've meet someone. A girl named Emily, she's really pretty and she is kind. Yeah we vere watching a movie, and then she falled alseep. Yeah i'll say hello to her from you. Oh i think she's waking up, bye mum."

I heard someone mumbled in the phone. He was talking to his mum. He was whispering so i wouldn't woke up. So cute. WHAT I'VE FALLEN ASLEEP? HOW MUCH IS THE CLOCK?

"Hey you're awake Em-" i stood up quickly. "How long how i been sleeping?!" i said quick. "Many hours. The clock is 12. I didn't want too wake you up, you looked so peaceful while you layed on the couch" he said. "Well i should probably get "home", it was nice being with you, and i'll see you tomorrow" i walked over too him. I gave him a big hug. Straight out from the blue, i kissed him on the check. I looked confused at him and smiled very cheeky, my cheeks began to feel red. I blushed. He smiled widely and said "Goodnight. See you tomorrow" and then i was out of the house.

Niall had closed the door. I some few steps and stopped. Did i really kiss him on the cheek? what is going on with me, like i'm a shy girl, how did i dared that? Oh he was so cute. I have no idea if he liked it, probably not, i'm not really attractive. Hope he still wants to be friends with me. 

Niall's POV.

I got surprised by the kiss i got on the cheek. It was a good surprise, i was really attracted to her. This may sound a bit creepy, but when she had fallen asleep i sometimes admired her beauty just by looking at her, it gave me chills down to my spine, and i had to smile.

I really wanted to tell her about the scars, why i had been doing it, but i wasn't ready to share it to someone i just had got too know. It was a dark subject to me. I had only been talking about it too my parents and my psychologist. It was really hard open up to someone, but maybe one time i will tell her about why i had been cutting myself.

Beside's that, i had a wonderful time with Emily, she was very shy, but i like shy girls, they are cute. And after a while she began to feel more comfortable around me, and she even gave me a kiss on the cheek which i really liked. I can't wait to spend the day with that girl tomorrow.

A/N: So i tried to be in Niall's head and write that in this chapter, should i do it more often? hope you are excited for what will happen next :)