Chapter 7

The kiss lasted for maybe 15 seconds, and after that be both took our lips from each other. I saw his eyes were shining. Big and exciting. He smiled, i saw his beautiful teeth showing up. I felt butterflies in my tummy just looking at him.

Then i started to think. Did he like me? i've only known him for like 2-3 days? well when i first saw him he got my attention, but i didn't know i had draw his attention. 

"I didn't knew you felt this way for me Niall" i asked while smiling. He looked down for a bit and then up into my eyes. "When i first saw you hiding yourself in your car you got my attention. It kinda snapped into my head that *Who's that girl? i need to get know her!* it kinda felt that it just matched" he said. I seriously blushed like hell. I felt he was staring at me still so i had too look up.

"I had no idea i had your attention, i just thought you wanted to get to know me better and that we could be friends" i said. "You've had it all the time. Even when we crashed  into eachother in the store, it was kinda attractive to know you are very clumpsy and shy" he gave me a smile. We stood beside eachother for a while in the water until we went up to get some food.

This sandwich is so good, Niall makes them perfect. Omg, lol i'm feeling like a teenager getting all excited just because Niall is looking at me when i'm eating, i feel i'm getting nervous, do i look weird when i'm eating it?

"You still look good, even if your eating" he said. "So do you" i said shy. He got embarrased, it's the sweetest thing i've ever seen.

After eating everything up, we drove back home again. 

**after driving**

We were standing outside my house. Niall stood about a meter from me. He bit his underlip, oh god that turned me on. I felt i just wanted to push him back on the car and just make out with him. He was so hot.

"Well, thanks for inviting me to the lake, i had a good time" i said and looked down. "Anytime girl, i had a wonderful time with you" he said. I smiled like an idiot.I looked up again and before i knew it, he came closer to give me a kiss. I accepted and put my lips on his, ohh as they tasted good. I started to give in more for the kiss, but i knew i had to stop. "My parents could see me, and i think it's too early for them to know about us, if there is any us?" i asked and blushed. "Well i think so. Seems like we both like each other" he gave me a charmful look. i Nod. "BTW my parents called me when you went home yesterday. They are coming in a few days, you can meet them if you'd like?" he asked. "Well i suppose i can, but we'll see" i said. "They would probably give you lots of food and then they will get up and say as a joke*i'm Maura Horan and this is my husband Bobby Horan and we're going to feed you up!". I got a little freaked out, but i had to laugh anyway, if Niall's parents are like that, they are hilarious.

"Well anyhow, i guess you gotta go inside to your parents, so goodnight Em, see you tomorrow?" he asked and gave me puppy eyes. "I don't know dad was-". "Pretty pretty please?" he got even bigger puppy eyes. "Okey fine" i said while trying to look irritated, but that obviously didn't work. "Then see you tomorrow baby" he gave me a quick kiss and then he walked to his house. 

I walked inside and saw my parents watching a james bond movie. Oh how much they loved those movies.

"Hey honey, how was trip to the lake?" mum asked. "It was fun actually" i said while taking my shoes off and went to the livingroom. "Was it only you two?" my dad asked seriously. "Well yeah, Niall doesn't know any other here except for me" i said. "Is he here with his parents?". "No his here alone, but he said they will be here in a couple of days" i said. "Where does he live?" mum asked.

Damn why all the questions? i guess it's because they are my parents, it's their job to get all the facts. 

"He live very near manchester". "Oh maybe we know his parents, what's their names?" mum asked. "I think it was Bobby and Maura Horan". Complete silence. Both of my parents looked at each other in shock.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM EMILY! AND DON'T YOU EVER SEE THAT HORAN KID EVER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME?? NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN" my mum and dad yelled at me. I was in complete shock. I ran into my room, wanted to ask why i couldn't see him but i bet they would be furious at me that moment.

I throwed myself down at the bed and started to sob. I was really so sad that i couldn't see Niall, like i was going to listen to them but the feeling that they didn't like it killed me inside.

I heared a bip on my thelephone. It was.. Niall? how'd he have my thelephone number? he must have added me when i'd fallen asleep at his house.

From Niall:

Hey, we have to do something really fun tomorrow aswell! x

i answered him quickly.

To Niall:

Sorry i can't see you.

It took only a couple of seconds until he answered.

From Niall:

What do you mean not see me? have something happened?

To Niall:

Yes. My parents doesn't allow me to see you anymore.

From Niall:

Why not?

To Niall: I don't know. But i can't see you for a while, i'll have to talk to them first if you understand. Hope you will understand:)

From Niall:

Yes ofc i understand, take your time and text me right away when we can hangout again.x

I didn't want to tell him that i thought that it had something to do about his parents, maybe he would have gotten angry or sad. First i had to find out what it was about Niall's parents.

A/N;

What do you think guys? it was actually kinda hard today to find out what to write about, but i thought i had to make it a little dramatic at the end maybe wanted you guys too read it even more!! 

btw what do you guys think has happened? why can't Emily meet Niall anymore?

please vote and comment! it would make me sooo happy xx