Taehyung-Hot Cocoa

You sat in the living room wearing a mint green sweater and shorts, wrapping yourself in a fluffy blanket watching TV. You were waiting for your boyfriend Taehyung to come home from work since he promised to watch a movie with you when he came home.

****45 minutes later****

After a few minutes of waiting. You heard keys rambling at the door. You watched as your brown haired boyfriend, Taehyung walked into the house and gave you a box smile once he came in.
You smiled widely in return seeing him finally come home. Once Taehyung put his stuffs down and took off he coat he sat close to you putting a arm around you.
"Y/N-ah come with me to the kitchen to make some cocoa, it's so cold~!" Taehyung said whining the last words.
"Okayy~~!" You said in a whiny tone to tease him. All he did was chuckle and stood up, grabbing your hand and brang you to the kitchen. You both started to make hot cocoa. When you were pouring hot water in your cups your ending up spilling a little on your hands.
"Ow!" You yelped and Taehyung walked behing you and grabbed your hand looking at the burn.
"Aish you. Just put some ice on it be careful next time." He said getting you some ice and putting on your hand and poured the hot water in his cup.
You stood by his side and watched him putting the instant hot cocoa mix in each and mixing it in. He caugh you staring at him and looked at you with a smile. You smiled back.
"Y/N can you get the whip cream please?" He asked, you nodded and gave him the whip cream. He put some on both his and yours and gave your cup.
You both stood by the counter and took a sip. You looked at eachother to see that we both got whip cream eachothers noses. You giggled and got more whipped cream from Taehyung's cup and spread it on his cheek.
You laughed at the adorable site of Taehyung with whio cream on his cheek. He smiled and looked at you. Taehyung pointed to the corner of your mouth.
"Ah, look some whip cream on the corner of your lip.Let me clean that up." Taehyung said and leaned in closer to your face looking at your lips. He gave a passionate give on the lips, not even sure if he was attempting to take the whip cream off.
Taehying then broke the kiss and chuckled giving off a box smile. You gave him a fast peck on the lips and you both smiled.
"Enough of the flirting now, let's watch a movie like you promised!" You said and grabbed your hot chocolate in one hand, dragging Taehyung with the other.
You both sat down on the couch. Taehyung put an arm around you and pulled you close to him. You could feel his radiating onto your body.You smiled in the position you were and took a sip of hot cocoa.
Taehyung took the remote and scrolled threw the amount of movies to watch. You both decided to watch Totoro. (c: Cause why not?) The both of you stayed up, cuddling and drinking hot cocoa as you watched the movie.
Sooner or later in the night you fell fast asleep in Taehyung's arms.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope you guys liked this book so far, even if it's the first chapter. >< Sorry if it's a bit rushed and short.
Also, don't be afraid to comment or pm me a boy or girl group member and I can make a imagine!
I love you guys!♡