BTS' Dorm

A/N
Since it's a 1,000 days with BTS I decided to do a imagine where you in their dorm. I'm so proud of BTS, they achieved so much! Let's show out love and support to them, okay ARMYS? Onto the story!

---------------------------------------------------------

You were close friends with the members of BTS. And no, you were a famous K-pop star like them, sadly, but a regular face of the crowd. But they treated you like one of them. You were like a little sister to all of them since you were 18, 1 year younger than Jungkook.
You and Jungkook went to the same school, but your grades weren't as high as you wanted them to be. So jungkook was basically your tutor.
You were on your way to there dorm right now, carrying your purple jansport bag on your back and your phone in your hand.
***BTS' Dorm***
You had finally reached BTS' dorm and was currently in front of there door. You were about to knock when the door opened, hitting your face. You covered your face in pain.
"Aigo!!' You yelled in pain, holding your face.
"Oh, mianhe Y/N I didn't know you were here, hehe..." A familiar face said. You took your hands off your face to see Namjoon, rubbing the back of his head.
"Aish, it's okay namjoon, but can you get me some ice?" You asked looking at him holding your nose.
"Uh, I'm going to the store go ask a other member, I'll be back though. Anything you want?" He asked, you were mad because it seemed like a excuse. But he seemes to be in a hurry.
"Hm, maybe soms ice cream?" You said tilting your head as you asked.
He nodded. "Alright, bye I'll see you later." He said patting your head and ran off.
You took your shoes off and walked into the door and saw Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Suga on the couch.
You guess they didn't hear what happened earlier so you decdied yo sneak up behind Hobi, quietly. Suga caught you but your raised a eyebrow to signal to play along. He nodded without Hoseok watching and turned to the TV.
"BOO!" You shouted making Hobi yell.
"A-ah!!!"He screamed and turned around to see you. All he did was laugh and smile.
"Oh Y/N your here."Hobi and Taehyung said looking at me. I guess they saw my red nose and pointed at it.
"Woah what happened Y/N are you okay?!" Jimin said all of a sudden, popping out.
"Well NAMJOON slammed the door on my face and it hurt my nose so yeah. Can some one get me ice? Also, where's Kookie?" You asked rubbing your nose.
"Go get your own and Jungkook is helping Jin cook food in the kitchen."Suga said leaning his head back on the couch looking at you. You groaned at first but just walked off to the kitchen to find Jungkook and Jin blasting music as they cooked.
"Hello Jin and Kookie!!"You said happily. Kookie looked at you and smiled, Jin looked back and waved hut continued cooking.
"Y/N why are you-Oh my gawd, your nose. Did namjoon do this? Let me get you ice." Jungkook said then rushing to get ice. You giggled at him working fast just to get you ice.
"Yes, namjoon did it but it's okay and thanks Kookie." You said smiling as Kookie passed an ice pack, you then put in on your nose and smiled.
"So, did you come here for more tutoring or just to see some guys?" Jungkook said teasing tou and raising a eyebrow. You eyes widened at first but you hit his arm.
"Anniya!I need help studying for math and I have a test this week." You said, pouting. Kookie pinched your cheek.
"I'm just teasing, anyway okay. Let's go to the living room and study, the others can help to!" Jungkook said smiling and dragges you toward the living room.
The 5 members helped me study for math the rest of the time. Namjoon came back with your favorite ice cream and some for the others. You all enjoyed it together and ate daebokki aswell.
After that you left their dorm with a full stomach and hugged them alk before you walked back home.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry for such a short a rushed chapter, cookies. But oh wells I've been doing homework most of the day Cri ;-;
But there will be a Suga imagine tomorrow, so stay tuned for that. Bye, I love you all♡