BTS birthday

You stood in the crowd waving your light stick watching the 7 boys you have watched ever since you laid on them. It was there 3 year anniversary. As they preformed young forever, all you could do was shout out there fan chant and the lyrics. Tears of joy had ecaped your eyes out of nowhere. The fact that these 7 boys had evolved so much ever since. You just felt so proud. Like a parent, seeing there first ever child right before there eyes. The armys all sang the lyrics, you joined in swaying your light stick back and forth.

Everything that was just happening was just so special to you, your heart had fluttered the whole time. Hearing there soothing vocals, and there rapping. It just hit you so deep. You had saw that [bias] had made eye contact with you and smiled as he sung. All you could do was smile widely as those tears of joy flowed down.

From this moment you were just proud.
Happy 3 year anniversary bangtan!

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: im a bit late, okay a bit alot for there anniversary and this is kinda rushed. but lets just say im just really proud of all the boys sooo much. sometimes theres so much to say i cant even put it into words. well anyway please enjoy this :)