Jungkook-Cheater

A/N Heeey I'm finally on break, this is great I'm happy :)) I hope you are too. Enjoy the story ♡ This is a request for a friend btw, so the pronouns are all girls. But yeah. Enjoy it though :))

---------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV:

"I love you truly Kookie, I swear it wasn't me he forced me. I promise it won't happen again." These words, it ringed in my ears the whole day of class. I didn't know whether to beleuve my girlfriend or not. But you know, she seemed innocent. I'll let her go, this time.

Ugh, by why, why would she be with that dude in the first place. The guy, by the name of Lee Seoeon.

~Flashback~

"Jungkook, jungkook I think I saw your girl walk into the girls bathroom with this guy!! I don't know who but I heard some weird noises in there!!" Jimin said barging up to me, tugging the sleeve of my uniform guiding me to the bathroom.

"Ah, really?! You sure you're not tripping here hyung?" I said raising an eyebrow not sure whether to believe him or not.

"Jeon Jungkook...I am a hundred percent sure I saw YOUR very girlfriend walk in there with a guy. Gotta trust the hyung okay?" Jimin said looking me in the eyes.

"Hmm..okay then." I said still unsure.

"Well common hurry, who knows what they're doing now!!!" Jimin yelled and basically dragged me by the girls bathroom.

Obvious smooching and giggling could be heard from outside. My eyes widened pretty big, I know those giggles from anywhere. It was Nana 's..
Without hesitation I barged only to see a sight I hoped wasn't reality.

"Seoeon, what the hell are doing to my girl?!!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs causing them to look back at me, pausing there giggly make out session.

"Kookie I can ex-" Nana said but I cut her off.

"No, what are YOU doing here with her, hm?" I said walking towards Seoeon, balling up fists of anger. Shooting my sharp daggering glares into his eyes.

"Kookie please!" Nana said as I was about to throw a fist at the idiot. I sighed hearing her voice and tried calming my self.

"Okay, go explain Nana." I said turning to Nana after giving a glare to Seoeon who currently huddled close to a wall.

"I love you truly Kookie, I swear it wasn't me, he forced me. I promise it won't happen again." She said smiling innocently, holding onto my arm looking up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. I sighed.

" Ah, okay. But I swear if I see him ever try to put a finger on you or to even talk to you. I'll beat him up."I said serious looking back Seoeon with a glare.

Nana just nodded and guided us out, leaving Seoeon alone in the girls bathroom.

~End Of Flashback~

I tapped the too my desk impatiently waiting for this class to end because I really wanted to see Nana's face. Ah, english is really boring. I gazed up at the clock to check the time, surprisingly 5 minutes of this horrid class was left.

I sighed threw the 5 minutes of the english teacher, Mr.Kyungsoo talking and giving us a lecture of why school is so important. Luckily I could bear threw all that and the bell rang.

~Your POV~

You walked threw the hall minding your own business and was gonna go use the bathroom. Only when you once stepped in you heard soft moans coming form a stall. You raised an eyebrow and was unsure what to do. But you had remembered Jungkook telling you about the one incident with her girlfriend. Your eye widended as you ran to Jungkook's recent class.