Yoongi-Surprise

A/N: ITS THIS LITTLE BALL OF SUNSHINE CABBAGE'S BDAY AKDHISBD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIMM!! Okay, onto the story!
MAY CONTAIN LIGHT SMUT
---------------------------------------------------------
Your boyfriend, Yoongi, more known as Suga of BTS. Was his birthday today!You were backstage of BTS' concert waiting for it to end as you watched the monitor so you could go home and celebrate.
***20 minutes later***
The members had all finished their concert and you heard people screaming and yelling, "I LOVE YOU BTS!" You smiled at all the screams of happiness, knowing so much fans supported the 7 boys.
You then saw them the seven of them come back stage you smiled at the others. But once you saw Suga you smiled so widely. Out of excitement you ran to him and hugged him tightly.
"Suga!!!" You yelled putting him into a tight embrace, you felt his sweating body hug you back. You could care less at the moment if it was sweaty, you were just really happy to see him.
"Y/N! Thank you for coming, I didn't know you'd b-" You cut Suga off with a peck on the lips, you felt his lips curve into a smile as he kissed back. You broke the kiss, hugging him. You looked up at him, smiling widely and giggling.
"Hyung! How cute look at you and your Jagi!" A voice said, you turned your head to see it was Jungkook, the maknae. He was smiling at the moment his hyung had with his jagi.
"Hehe hi jungkook!!" You smiled happily and waved at kookie. He waved back. You turned your head back to Suga, seeing him scratch the back of his head in embarrassment with that cute smile of his.
You turned back seeing all the members smiling at you two.
"Why don't you and Suga head home and celebrate for his birthday as a couple, Y/N?" Namjoon said smiling, showing his dimples. The others nodded in agreement.
"Alright, will do!!" You said turning to suga, he smiled and nodded.
"Bye you guys, see you tomorrow at work!!" Suga said waving with one hand, the other iterwining with yours.
"Bye and happy birthday, have fun together!" The members yelled as they watched you two walk off hand in hand.
***At Home***
Yoongi unlocked the door for you and opened it up, waiting for you to walk in.
"You know, it's your birthday you don't have to be so nice, that's my job." You said raising an eyebrow at first but just laughed.
"Eh, whatever." Suga shrugged and walked in after me and closed the door behind him.
"Suga-ah, stay here I have something for you." You smiled and looked at him as you walked toward the kitchen.
"Okay, Y/N I'll wait here." Suga said and plopped onto the couch, grabbing the remote and turned on the TV.
You grabbed a little frosted cupcake which had a slice of a strawberry and two blueberries. You had also grabbed a box, which contained a brand new T-shirt for suga and some underwear. Since he seemed to somehow be wearing the other members' ones at times. (A.k.a jungkook)
You lit the candle and smiled, excited for Suga's reaction and hid the box behind your back.
You walked slowly into the living room, finding suga on the couch. Yoy walked slowly infront of him and began to sing happy birthday.
"Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you, happy birthday min yoongi~! Happy birthday to you!" You said sweetly, as you ended the song he blew out the candle and looked at you with a smile.
"Y/N, thank you so much for this." He said softly looking at you staright in the eyes. He took the cupcake out of your hand placing it on a desk by the couch. You still had one hand behind your back, hiding the present. You knew what was gonna happen next but you wanted to show the present first.
"Yoongi, Uhm, I-I got you a present! "You said stuttering at first but then showing the white box, with a black ribbon on it. It had your cute handwriting on it, spelling out 'Happy Birthday Yoongi, I love you!♡'
Once Suga had saw the box, he was speechless.
"Suga..?" You said softly staring at him.
"A present too? Common that's to much. All I really need was to see BTS happy and have you by my side." He said looking into your E/C eyes, taking the box slowly out of your hands, placing it beside you.
You were speechless at first but broke into a smile when he said those words.
"I just thought I should get you something for your birthday at least, because I barely see you because of work. So I thought I could've done a little something for you birthday while I can." You said softly, a smile still on your face.
"Y/N you know, you don't have to get me gifts or even a cake. All I really want as a present is you!" He said and pulled you down bringing you into a tight hug. Your eyes widened at first, but you closed them and hugged suga back tightly.
He body felt so warm, at this moment you could feel all your worries leaving and all that mattered to you right now was Suga.
"I love you Y/N." Suga broke the hug and stared into your eyes with lust.
"I lo-" You were cut off by a deep and passionate kiss. You widened your eyes at first, but accepted it and kissed back, passionately.
Your cheeks had heated up. You could feel Suga starting to play with your hair as he kept kissing you passionatley.
The kissing had turned into a heated make-out session. Yoongi carried you to his room. (Poor cupcake and present got left :( )
You didn't really care about the following events that were gonna happen. You were just happy to be with one you loved.
Everything had happened so fastly.
The two of you decided to just cuddle in bed together for the rets of the night and watch TV.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well that was my first time writing something like that. But I hope you cookies liked it. Happy birthday to suga, once again.
Have a good day, ily ♡