Pep Talk

Tori started to walk after Jamie, she quickened her pace. She found him sitting in the kitchen, oblivious to her standing behind him. She gently placed her hand on his shoulder making him stiffen." Um... are you alright? I know it's a lot to take in but, the person in the future isn't you... I mean- he is on mode! But- uh..." Tori tried to make him feel better but ended up stuttering on her words, making him let out a small laugh." Sorry... I'm not good at pep talks or whatever you call it!" She said giving the boy a toothy smile. Jamie laughed at how the girl knew so little about the world.

"Well Ese, thanks for trying. And it is a little shocking to find out that I cause so much destruction! Even killing people- it's just hard to imagine. Wait! Is that why you punched me when you first saw me? What did I do to you?" Jamie asked, curiosity filling his voice. Tori just smiled a sad smile and told him that it didn't matter now.

It was silent for a second before Tori spoke up. "Um... I-um-we should be getting back in there! I'm sure you don't want Bart getting on your nerves asking where you've been. Let's go!" Tori grabbed Jamie's hand and dragged them back to the mission room. Ignoring the tingling sensation coming from her stomach(butterflies). And unaware of the redness creeping in on Jamie's cheeks.

A/N
Short chapter! Sorry guys, I was kinda writing it as I went along. Anyway! Don't forget to vote and comment! Your feedback helps a lot! Thanks.