Fight

The team watched as Tori dragged Jamie back into the mission room. Their eyes widened when they saw that the two were holding hands. Then Tori and Jamie noticed two and let go immediately! Blushing like crazy, Tori spoke." Um- I- I found Jamie! So... let's get to work." She walked over to the computer and started to type away. Bart walked over to Jamie" nothing going on huh?" Bart said elbowing Jamie and smirking.

"Cut it out ese, she just gave me a pep talk ok hermondoe?" Jamie said getting annoyed. Tori then turned to the team." Let's get to work!" She said confidently." As of right now, the evil Blue Beetle is stuck in the past. But he found a way to rip Bart and I out of the past and back to the future so trust me! He will find a way to travel here and we need to be ready. Until then, please pretend everything is normal. At least until further notice. Thank you." Tori said stepping away from the computer.

"Tori! Hey um... The girl's and I were going to have another sleepover. Want to come? Please!?" Megan pleaded giving Tori a puppy dog face. Tori laughed." Ok ok! I'll go. But no makeovers or I'll ducktape y'all to the side of the mountain!" Tori said playfully punching Megan in the arm." Yay! Ok, be here at seven! By!" Megan said flying off.

"Wow! Another sleepover. Ya gonna kiss your boyfriend again?" Bart asked taunting her. Tori could feel the heat go straight to her cheeks." I'm gonna kill you for that!" Tori yelled tackling her brother to the ground.

"I bet five bucks on Tori." Jamie said to Flash." Your on!" Was Flash's reply. They watched the fight and laughed at Bart when Tori won. Bart started arguing saying that tickling wasn't fare. And the night went on. When it was six thirty Tori kicked all of the boys out and everyone arrived for the sleepover shortly after.