Having Sleepovers and More Friendly Reunions

The girls filed into the mountain all at once. There was Batgirl(aka Barbara Gordon), Bumblbee, Miss Martian( Megan Morse), Wonder Girl( Cassie), Zatanna, and Rocket!" Hi guys-err-I mean girls!" Tori said laughing which made all the other girls laugh too.

"What shall we do first?" Megan asked setting her bag down on the couch, the other girls doing the same." How about... TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Zatanna suggested with an evil look in her eye. Tori groaned while everyone else cheered." Ugh...last time I almost puked!" Tori said holding her stomach and pointing at her tongue, which was stuck out." Blah!" She said. Tori reluctantly sat down sighing." I'm gonna die!" Tori mumbled under her breath.

"Who's gonna go first?" Zatanna asked and everyone pointed at her." Alright Zatanna! Truth or dare?" Tori asked giving Zatanna her best smirk." Um...truth." The black haired girl replied. Tori smiled devilishly.
"Do you like Nightwing? Ya know... like him like him?" Tori asked her. Zatanna's face went beet red and everyone laughed in delight." Oh... ya got it bad Zatanna!" Barbara yelled as she held her stomach.

"Alright! Time travel girl next! Truth or dare Tori?" Bumblbee asked the wide eyed girl." Let's see... truth!" Tori said crossing her arms.

"Did you like kissing Jamie? No lying!" Bumblbee asked giving Tori a toothy smile." I-err-um... NO COMMENT!" Tori yelled throwing a pillow at Bumblbee's face." Ahhh!" Bumblbee yelled trying to dodge the attack which soon turned into a full out pillow fight! The teenage girls were laughing and having fun when everything went wrong.

"Hello meat. Nice to see ya got some friends!"