Seeing Red

Bart sat up on the sand and looked over at his sister who was now awake." Bart? Who is this?" She said rubbing her head. Tori studied the man in front of her, she couldn't see his face cause of the helmet but he looked almost like a teenager..." who are you?" Tori asked him, jumping out of the pod and onto the warm sand. Bart just sat there holding onto his leg. Tori saw his leg and sped over to him." What the heck happened!?" She asked looking at the wound.

Bart sighed and pointed to the shooter." He calls himself the Red Hood. He shot me." Bart said plainly looking back at Red Hood. Tori rolled up the sleeves of her leather jacket, since she didn't have her suit on, and ran at Red Hood knocking him into a Palm tree. She slammed him into the tree multiple times, then she went savage. She yelled as she punched his helmet which dent under her force, and he ripped off the helmet pushing her back. He didn't look shocked though, he looked relieved...

"Lazarus Pit? You were resurrected too?" He asked Tori who had snapped out of her savage trance and starred at the boy, he had raven black hair and dark blue eyes. Bart had gotten up and now limped over to his sister's side." I was resurrected too. I thought I was the only one but apparently not, I can teach you how to control it. It's called blood lust and it's hard to overcome but I can teach you!" Red Hood said his eyes lighting up. Tori and Bart shared a look and Tori reached out to shake his hand and he took it.

"Tori Allen! Fastest girl alive. This is my brother Bart fastest err- one of the fastest boys alive." Tori said looking at her brother who smiled. Red Hood shook both of their hands and smirked.

"Jason Todd! I was the second Robin and Joker killed me. The Lazarus Pit brought me back and I sort of went on a killing spree, and I had to learn how to stop." Jason said rubbing the back of his neck. Bart went wide eyed and gasped.

"You have a holo statue in Mount Justice! Nightwing misses you, and so does Batman." Bart said rubbing his leg, which still had a bullet in it. Jason gave them a sad look. Tori then remembered where they had just escaped from. Tori looked at her com watch and spoke into it.

"Bullet to team anyone there!?" She said looking at her surroundings. Water was everywhere! Tori frowned when she got no reply, and looked at her brother with a worried expression." Bullet of team! Hello!? Anyone there???" She yelled into the com watch." No use, there's no connection!" Tori said looking Jason." Do you know a way off this island? Back to main land?" She asked him looking at him with her big blue eyes. Jason smirked and laughed. He motioned for them tks follow him, and they did. Jason led them deep into the jungle until they came upon a cottage.

Tori smiled at the cute house and entered after her brother." This is where I live! I built it when I first came to the island, did you know that this is the island that Oliver Queen was stranded on? Cool right! Anyway, I have a speed boat that I used to get out here." Jason said leading them to the back or the small house and out a door to the beach." There it is!" Jason said pointing to a boat resting on the sand. Tori jumped up and down.

"Yay! Let's go!" She said grabbing Jason's hand as he put on his helmet. Bart hobbled after them. Tori pushed Jason into the driver's seat and helped Bart sit down.

" Let's go home."