Unplayed Melody

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Because of some reasons, like, I am too lazy and whatsoever, I have decided to just put this previous work of mine in this account. This is my first story ever. Well atleast as a college student.

It's such a hassle for the oh-so-diligent-me to log in and out of different accounts.

and also for the reason that I am not really confident on my works. so i'd rather have people who actually don't know me read my stuffs than to have my mom or boyfriend read it. I am an awkward turtle when it comes to that.

anyways, I still hope you read this, whoever you are that will make me happy by clicking the follow button.

And ofcourse, there are some private stuff here, so you won't be able to read it not unless you join the club and make me happy by clicking the follow button. Am I too clicheish? nah.

so, as much as I wanted to chit chat, i'd rather update, coz I dunno. I feel like it.

aloha for now kiddos, i'll holla ya back later.

and uh, please be nice.. atleast nice enough to click the vote/rate or whatever that thing is called. i'm sorry, old man's syndrome, yenno?

what else, ah! don't forget to comment down. I will appreciate it.

and uh, btw, this is a tagalog story if you still didn't figure it out yet.

ciaoosu!

@-}-- we are living in hawaii with aloha and smile@-}--