chappie 3

skylar's pov

we ordered 6 tacos to share and both got a pepsi. after that, we drove to her house, well my new home.

...

we pulled into the driveway.  the house was absolutely huge. it had to have at least three floors. 

i walked inside. it had a marble and was very pretty and extremely large. 

(view when skylar walks in)

"i will show you to your room." she said. walking with me up the right set of stairs.

we walked down a long hallway. until she brought me to my room.

this room was the biggest room ive ever laid eyes on. 

(skylar's room)

(skylar's room)

i gasped at how beautiful my room was. i saw the ocean from it. it was beautiful. i thought things like this only existed in dreams. 

"this is amazing, jessica." i smiled, as a tear dropped from my eye. it was from happiness. 

"you're welcome. let me show you the rest of the house." she said.

i followed her to a door and outside the door was a deck with the perfect view of the ocean outside. 

"you can go swimming anytime you'd like." she said. 

(deck)

(deck)

"this is beautiful." i exclaimed.

"i even got you a little something" jessica said. 

she pulled out a two piece bathing suit that was aqua blue and had really pretty designs. 

"oh my god! thank you" i smiled. i looked at the tag, she even got the right size. the price tag said "$209.87" thats so much!

...

we toured the rest of the house and i eventually went to go hangout in my room. she told me to yell if i need anything. i feel like im in a dream. im so happy.