chappie 23

sarah's pov (yay new pov)

i couldnt believe i was going on a date with my beautiful girlfriend, my best friend and the celebrity shes been in love with for years. tonight was going to be amazing, unforgettable. 

i took a shower and got ready as soon as i could. i needed to impress my girl.

i decided on this:

my mom is already aware that im bisexual, so i told her i was going on a date with my girlfriend and she was bouncing off the walls happy, she was taking so many pictures and even put some on facebook saying "Can you believe my little Sarah is goi...

my mom is already aware that im bisexual, so i told her i was going on a date with my girlfriend and she was bouncing off the walls happy, she was taking so many pictures and even put some on facebook saying "Can you believe my little Sarah is going on her FIRST date with her new lover! so excited for her! Love U Sarah C Paulson"

the comments was my family going nuts, its like they thought i couldnt get anyone.

Grandma- "Tell my granddaughter she looks fantastic!"

Uncle- "shes so beautiful, i miss her! cannot wait to meet her new loverrr"

Grandpa- "I hope her boyfriends nice!" (sorry to disappoint ya pops)

Auntie- "^ Coming from your lesbian aunt, you look gorgeous, dont listen to grandpa, i bet she's gorgeous" (love ya auntie you da real one)

it was now 8:00 when the doorbell rang and my heart skipped a beat.

skylar's pov

sam picked me up, the car ride to sarah's was so fun! we listened to katy perry and old one direction songs and jammed out! i even bought sarah a bouquet of roses on the way, they were not as beautiful as her, but they were pretty beautiful.

we pulled up to sarah's house, i was so nervous, i hope her mom was expecting me to be a girl.

i rang the door bell, and sarah opened quickly. 

"wow.." i said, "you look beautiful" i added, handing her the roses.

she teared up and gave me a huge hug, "thank you darling" she smiled. "stop crying, youll ruin your makeup" she said to herself.

"oh my god! you must be skylar! sarah wouldnt stop talking about you!" her mom said, as sarahs cheeks turned into a blush.

"momm" sarah blushed.

"you were right, she is beautiful" sarahs stated. her moms so nice, shes just like my mom.

"aw thank you mrs. paulson" i replied.

"honey, call me catharine."

"sorry, catharine" i corrected myself.

her mom ended up taking many pictures of us, she loved our relationship.

"were going to go now, bye mom, love ya" she said.

"love you too, are you coming home later?"

"probably not." sarah giggled.

"bye skylar!" catharine said.

"bye catharine!" i hollared back.

sarah and i walked out, holding hands out to the car when we saw sam and michael heavily kissed inside the car. 

"hey guys!" i yelled.

they pulled away fast, so fast that sam hit her head on the window.

i almost fell down from laughing.

sarah and i got into the back of the car and buckled in.

"hey guys" sarah said to sam and michael.

"yes hoe?" sam replied.

"next time get a room." she teased, making everyone laugh.