chappie 24

skylar's pov

it was an interesting ride to the local carnival.

but, it was hilarious and memorable.

we showed up and got out of the car. sarah immediately reached for my hand and i let her lock our fingers together. sam was on michael's back for a piggy back ride as we all ran for the ticket booth.

since we are the coolest people in the place, we got the unlimited ride passes.

we decided on the zipper ride. michael and sam went together and sarah and i took another cage.

sarah's anxiety was through the roof.

the ride flipped us upside down and we screamed at the top of our lungs.

it was hilarious to hear all the cusses coming from michael when we would flip.

sarah and i held onto each other the best we could. it was amazing.

...

we went on a couple more rides, like the giant swings and bumper cars. they were also a great time.

we thought itd be a great idea to go over to the ice cream stand. i paid for sarah's ice cream cone, even though she begged me to let her pay.

sam and michael shared one, but it really ended in them basically painting it on each others face.

once we finished, we played a few games, we all sucked and couldn't win anything, but hey, thats okay.

the carnival was closing soon so we decided to go on the, "most romantic," ride in the park, the ferris wheel.

as we got on, i saw two boys that looked extremely familar.

"holy nuggets thats evan and trevor holding hands. aDOPT ME!" sam screamed. so thats who they were. i couldnt tell since sarah and i were heading to the top and sam and michael just boarded the ride.

"evan thanks for coming out to us!" sarah teased.

evan sent us a sweet middle finger from the ground below. we all basically peed ourselves and it wasn't even that funny.

hearing sarah's giggle was like music to my ears.

once we got stuck at the top, sarah was a bit frantic due to her fear of heights. but was all better when i assured her that we weren't going to die.

"i love you, we're going to be okay" i said.

"i love you more" she blushed. then leaning in and kissed me.

those words just melted my heart. i fell for her.

once we got off the ride, sam bolted down the walkway catching up to evan and trevor and hoping on evans back.

"i cant believe you two decided to go on a date and didnt inform us of the juciy deets!" she shouted.

...

instead of four people on the way home, it became six. sam and sarah kind of conviced evan and trevor to all come back with them.

"sarah and skylar, ya'll lovebirds, sleepover my house tonight. us 6 can have a lit party!" she invited us.

sarah and i looked at each other, nodding it was a good idea.

"we're in!" sarah cheered.

"yas queens!" trevor screamed.

then the tune of "she's kinda hot" was heard apon the radio. before we knew it, michael's band's song was on full blast thanks to sam.

the whole car sang as loud as possible.

michael even got to sing his own solo.

it was so amazing. these are my people.

i had to text my mama and tell her i was staying at sam's.

(texts between jessica and skylar)

me- hey mom, i'm going to sleepover sam's house. i love you.

jessica- of course! that's great! will sarah be there?

me- yes

jessica- don't do anything i wouldnt

me- MOM

jessica- just sayingggg

jessica- love you too. have fun

me- i will. see you tomorrow.

we pulled up to sam's house.

once inside, we all sat inside and sam popped pizza rolls in the oven for us.

"i just got the best idea!" sarah said.

"discuss" evan replied.

"okay so, lily needs someone. we're all like love birds and she needs a boo too!" sarah exclaimed.

"i have this amazing guy friend named ricky, but he isn't into much dating. so hmm" sam commented.

"lily told me she doesn't want to date anyone. she wants to work on her acting career" trevor said.

"i heard that" evan commented.

"hmm" sarah said.

...

we were on our 4th bag of pizza rolls and it was 3 am.

we ended up playing truth or dare. it was weird, but fun.

"y'all im drunk!" trevor screamed.

"trevor, you cant be drunk. you've been drinking capree suns the whole night." i laughed.

"drunk on wild cherry children's drinks!" trevor corrected himself.

...

we pulled an all nighter. it was 6am when we went to sleep.

sarah and i took the floor.

evan and trevor took a couch and so did sam and michael. it ended on us watching "if i stay" and we were all in tears.

i'd never forget this.