Maybe I'm Done?

~Drake~ 

Hearing the sound of her voice while she was talking with her Uncle was torture. I couldn't stand it any longer so I quickly put my earphones in my ear and plugged them into my phone, turning the music up high. I really didn't want to go back to being a love sick puppy. Since she doesn't want to be with me or at least try then why should I? She made me realize that yes I should've went back to the resort to have some fun and relax. Not come looking for a trouble with a girl who doesn't even feel the same way. A tap on my shoulder made me turn around and she was standing in front of me. 

"Oh..wassup?" I said taking out one earphone. 

"You following me again or something?" 

"Nah the question is are you following me?" 

"Boy bye. This is my Uncle's shop"

"Like I knew that Ri" I said about to turn around to look at another rack of clothes before she tapped me on the shoulder again. 

"So you gonna ignore me like that?"

"Ri I tried to give you the attention that I wanted to give you but you kept rejecting me..."

"Look I was only trying to protect you"

"Well your sure not helping right now" I said as I looked around at the small amount of people in the store staring at us both. 

"Hmm...Your right. Sorry I'll back off" She said as she stepped away not looking back. I put my earphone back in my ear and turned to look at the rack of clothes again. "Maybe I'm done?" I said to myself before shrugging my shoulders and walking out

~Short~