Betrayel

~Drake~ 

As I drove down the highway thinking to myself, Rihanna kept crossing my mind. I haven't seen her since last night. She hasn't called or texted either. I gripped the steering wheel so much my hands were turning red. I made the turn off the exit that led back to Lorriane's neighborhood. I drove around the neighborhood for awhile before finally stopping at the bar again. 

It was crowded this time so I had to make my way to the bar counter. I looked around to see if she was working but she wasn't. I ordered a quick drink before leaving. 

"Hey you! Wanna dance?" Some random women asked me. She was dancing all up on me. 

"Nah I'm good" 

"You sure? You look like you need to clear your mind"

"Yes I'm sure...thanks" I said with a small smile before pushing her away. I walked out the bar and went back to car. I looked down to see the tires have been slashed. "What the hell?" I thought about who could of done this and instantly came up with Lorriane. 

I remembered where her house was so I made my way over there. I walked down a small alley way that seemed like a short cut. As I was walking I looked around and there were kids peeking over the fences giving me some dirty looks. I turned around to see some dude on a motorcycle. I couldn't really see his face but I knew he was following me. 

I turned another corner and leaned up against the wall. My heart was beginning to beat rapidly. I closed my eyes and the images from yesterday night with Lorriane flashed a couple of times before I reopened them. I kept walking until I reached her house. The gate was closed this time so I had to look over it to see if she was home. 

She was in the window looking down at something. She looked upset but it wasn't like I cared or anything. I grabbed onto the bars of the gate and yelled her name. 

"Lorriane!" She still didn't look out the window so I yelled a little louder. "Lorriane!"  I heard the footsteps of someone or something coming. I turned around to see if there was anything but nothing was there. I once again yelled her name. "Lorriane!!" She still didn't look my way and when I heard the footsteps getting louder I turned around once more. 

I was surrounded by a gang full of guys all just giving me evil looks. I looked at them back then saw one guy I knew. Rihanna's boyfriend was up front and center."Bastain" I whispered under my breath. He looked at me then looked away shaking his head and when he looked up again, I could see it in his eyes that he knew about me and Lorriane. I was just at a lost of words from there not knowing what to do or say. 

One of the guys came over to me and hit me over the head. I fell out onto the ground knocked out cold. 

~Moments Later~ 

I woke up, my head was pounding from the hit I received. I found myself handcuffed to a chair facing Bastain. Lorriane came out and sat on his lap. I gave her the most disgusted look ever. She played me and betrayed me. Stupid bitch. They both looked at me and watched as Bastain was rubbing his hands all over Lorriane. I just stared at them. That's when I realized that Rihanna wasn't the one I was suppose to avoid. Lorriane was and now she's got me here face to face with the head leader of the Barbadian Lords. 

"So...you come to the Barbados no?" He was fiddling around with a bullet in his fingers while smoking and laughing up a storm. I had no words to say to him. 

"You come here to enjoy yourself yet....you come around these parts to fuck our women?" He laughed again and blew another puff of smoke. He slapped Lorriane on the ass and she got up to make her way in behind me. "Well Mr.Drake...sorry to say but everything here belongs to the Barbadian Lords and you have just crossed the line" He grinned at me. 

I heard the click of a gun ready to be fired. I closed my eyes and everything that has happened within this week all flashed before me. Even Rihanna who I may never see again. Lorriane was still standing behind me, holding the gun and next thing you know it. BANG! BANG! She shot two bullets in the back of my head instantly killing me.