Meet Lorraine

~Drake~

I practically almost bought 3 racks worth of clothes from her Uncle's store. I was carrying about 6 bags filled with clothes. I decided to go back to that bar I went to yesterday. Once again it was crowded and I had to make my way through the crowd in order to get to the bar.

I kept the bags close to me once I arrived there and the same bartender came over here again.

"Hey sweetie. Didn't think I would find you here again?"

"Why is that?"

"No reason. Just saying" She said with a smile. "What can I get ya this time?"

"Just a club soda for now"

"Alright no problem" She left for a few minutes to go take other orders.

I looked around again at all the people dancing and above me smoke was hovering over my head like clouds in the sky. I was still stuck on Rihanna and how she just rejected me one minute and the next minute tried to make amends out in the open like that. She was really something different.

The bartender came back and set my drink down. I paid her on the spot and she took the money.

"What's your name?"

A women with long dark curly hair and Brown eyes asked me. She was light skinned just like me and had a thick body and a nice round ass.

"Um Drake. And you?"

"Lorraine" She said flashing me a smile.

I smiled back at her. She was kind of cute and attractive. Maybe she would be able to get my mind of Rihanna.

"What you doing out here?"

"Vacation"

"Hmm...I see" She looked down at the bags I had and laughed to herself. "Your quite the shopper aren't you?"

"Nah had to get some clothes cause I jacked for mine"

"Really?"

"Yes. My cab driver decided to take a small nap and next think you know it, a third of my clothes are gone"

She laughed again and shook her head.

"Interesting story Drake" She took a sip of her drink. "Would you like to come with me to the beach?"

"Yeah sure."

"Got a car?"

"I'm driving my taxi drivers car"

"Why?"

"I borrowed it to come down here to shop"

"Ah I see well good enough for me. Let's go" She grabbed my hand and practically pulled my ass off the bar stool.