Caught

~Drake~ 

Damn this girl was fast as fuck dragging me to this damn cab. I almost dropped my bags if she was to go any faster but I wasn't really worried about that. The way her ass was moving was turning me on a bit but I kept my cool. I didn't want to look or seem like a thirsty ass nigga. 

"This is Ashby's. You didn't say you knew Ashby" She let go of my hand and gave me a look. 

"You know him?" 

"The whole damn town knows that crazy fool" She said with a laugh before getting into the front seat of the car where the drivers side was. 

"Whoa whoa. I'm driving. Ashby strictly said let nobody drive. You got to get out"

"Aw but I wanted to drive plus do you even know how to get to the beach"

"No...but still..."  She placed her finger onto my lips and told me to be quiet. Her alluring eyes is what got me to pay attention to her. You could get lost in them and never want to return.

"Drake baby...let me drive...please" She said in an adorable voice. I nodded and clapped her hands. 

"Just be careful..please....I made a promise" 

"Oh stop your whining and get in" I opened the back door and placed my bags onto the ground then went around to the passenger side and got in. 

"Ready now?"

"I think so" I said kind of nervously about her driving. She giggled and turned the car on and turned the radio up loud as hell. All I heard was reggae music blasting in my ear. She stepped on the gas pedal and the car jerked forward. "Shit..." I mumbled under my breath. 

She was flying down the highway and she made me really nervous the way she was weaving in and out of traffic, cutting people off and almost swerving off the road fifty percent of the time. She just laughed at me while continuing to drive. I rolled my eyes and continued to grip onto the seat. 

"Were here scardy cat" She said while getting out. 

"Never again Lorriane" I said getting out after her. 

"Drake stop being such a little pussy about it. You survived didn't you"

"Yes with your crazy ass driving I managed" 

She then took my hand and led me down the boardwalk. She took her shoes off and as did I then she led me onto the warm beach sand. It sunk out feet deep into it while we were walking. 

"Want to go for a swim?"  She asked she began to strip down to her underwear and bra. I didn't know what to say at that point. She had me at hell yeah after that. 

"Oh yeah sure" I said as I took my shirt off.  She smiled and took my hand once more walking into the splashing cold water. 

"So how do you like it here so far?"

"It's aight"

"Why just aight" Lorriane then began to swim out further into the ocean and I followed after just in case. 

"Just....Um....You know a girl named Rihanna?"

She stopped swimming away from me and quickly swam close to me. 

"Her? What the hell you want with her? She's bad news"

"I kind of i don't know"

"Don't tell me you like her or some bullshit?" 

"Yeah something like that"

"Drake you can do way better....someone better as in with me" She placed her hands onto my cheeks and kissed me lightly. I could'nt resist so I kissed her back. 

"I'm cold now. Would you mind starting a fire to warm us up?"

"Sure. Let's go"  This time I took her hand and led her out the water. I gathered some sticks I found as well as some from the nearby trees then got my lighter out and set them on fire. We sat by it and she cuddled up with me. 

"Drake. You know I meant what I said"

"Yes I know Lorriane but I really can't get Ri off my mind" 

She then turned to look at me and pushed me on the ground. "You don't need that selfish bitch when you got me" She climbed on top of me and began kissing me seductively. 

"Drake?" A familiar voice had said. When I looked to see who it was Lorriane moved my face back to look at her. 

""Ri?" I accidently pushed Lorriane to the side so I could get up from the sand. 

"What the hell are you doing with my best friend?"

"He came onto me Ri. I couldn't stop him"

"That's a damn lie. Your ass came onto me"

"Is this your way of getting back at me? Cause I rejected you?"

"No Ri it's not like that?" 

"Drake you disgust me. I came all the way here to apologize but now I see how it is"

"Just let me explain"

"Nah you thirsty ass light skinned nigga. don't talk to me! Ever!" She stormed off and I watched her leave. Anger came over me on the inside but sadness showed on the out.