003

Jack's second night and there he goes again on his way at the same convenience store he was yesternight or when that is.

He just can't stop thinking about that girl! It was messing with his head for the whole day.

Smirking, he went inside. When he looked at the counter, his smirk faded. He felt dismayed that it wasn't "the one".

He didn't want to look stupid coming in and not buying anything so he took a small bag of chip. The new face smiled at him and this was what he was talking about, that girl from yesterday doesn't know what a sincere smile was. Jack smiled back and payed for the chip.

Once he was out he hopped on his motorbike and before putting on his helmet he checked his wrist watch. It was only ten, the other night was late. Maybe I can just come back later to get back at her, he thought.

*****

Felise was getting so busy, there are a lot of customers since it's Friday night. A lot of people buy drinks from this little store since they're technically the only twenty four hours store and the only one open at this time of the night.

Friday night was always hectic but she's used to it. Her duty was to scan and keep track of her point of sale. Then when people starts fading, she goes to refill stocks on racks. Right now, she can't do refills since she's really busy.

She doesn't usually make eye contact nor chitchat with customers. She just wants the night to be over with.

The line was getting longer then this foreign guy came next. Felise was scanning his items then putting them inside a paper bag when she noticed the evil smirk on his mouth.

"Nine hundred and ninety four," she muttered, disregarding her thought.

Then this thing happened. The foreign guy started to count his coins and slowly stack them up in front of her. She scoffed and gaped as soon as she remembers this foreign guy. He was that guy from one night!

"Seriously?" She frustratingly asked him. The bridge between her brows slightly crinkled. The line has been the longest she has ever seen.

"Yep seriously," the foreign guy replied as soon as he was done counting, which took more than seven damn minutes.

Felise rolled her eyes at him and took the stack up coins one by one and put them inside the cash fund.

"I hope you don't come back," Felise said glaring at him.

The foreign guy just flashed her a satisfied grin and that made the blood in her veins boil.