003

So now that Jack got back at her, he can't stop but think about her. He never felt the feeling of triumph like that one before.

"It just feels great seeing her like that, bro!" Jack told his friend Roy over the phone. He just can't stop smiling over what he did to annoy the lady.

"I know! Damn I can't wait to see her again! She even hoped for me to not come back at all," Jack said again and laughed.

Their phone call continued until it was pass midnight again and Jack bid goodbye to his friend. It was time to go back and annoy that girl.

He went outside his hotel, hop on to his motorbike and drove his way to that convenience store. His smile was wider than before.

As soon as he stepped inside, he looked straight at the counter and their eyes met. It only lasted for two second til she rolled her eyes at him. That made Jack chuckled and walk towards her and lean on the counter.

"I'm glad that you're happy to see me," Jack said with a grin on his face that the lady at the counter finds annoying.

"If you're here to annoy me just leave," she coldly said.

There was nothing as cold as her, Jack thought.

He wasn't impressed so he left her and walk his way to the fridge. He took two canned beer and when he was about to go, his eyes were locked on something. He looked at the counter then at the Yakult.

Maybe she will treat me good if I treat her good, Jack thought. He shrugged and opened the other fridge to take out a bottle of Yakult.

Once he was done, he went to the counter. Quiet as ever, she scanned his items and then put them inside a paper bag.

"A hundred and thirteen," she said.

Jack took out his wallet and pulled a hundred and twenty. He handed it to her and she took it and gave him his change.

She didn't say anything and Jack hated it. He took the paper bag and opened it to get the Yakult. Then he placed it at the counter.

"Have this. I don't know what it does but drink it," he said while looking at her surprised face. After saying that he turned to walk towards the door, leaving the lady and the Yakult.

*****

Felise doesn't know what to say. No one ever did what that foreign guy just did. Maybe it's his way to say sorry? Should she say sorry too?

Thinking about it while staring at the Yakult in front of her; it's her favorite drink...