//Day 3//

Asleep, "Ting!" I heard my ringtone, woke up, 11:00 AM, Sunday, I checked my phone and Ethan texted me, "Hi What are you doing??" Then I sat on my bed leaning on the head board of my bed. And I replied, "I just woke up, so i basically haven't done anything". "Oh ok, do you want to eat out or go any where??" Ethan asked. "Yeah.. Sure, since there's nothin' to do here." I replied. "Oh ok I'll pick you up around... 11:45.? :50?" Ethan replied. "Ok I'm just going to get ready fast" I replied. "Wait... Is Gray and Jenna coming?" I asked. "Umm.. Lemme ask him.. Gray and Jenna can't go cuz they're going on a date" he replied "oh ok... Anyways gotta get ready!" I said. "ok." he said.

I got out of bed put on my comfy slippers, lit up my soy candle, I went to my bathroom, took a quick shower while listening to SORRY and to be honest, I actually was singing badly "Is it too late now to say sorry???????!!!!!cuz I!!" Then I brushed my teeth, and dried then curled my hair. I put on a red dress, went to my vanity, put on some makeup, put on a smokey eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. Blew my candle and got my LV bag, I went down put on my heels and went out in front of my house and called Ethan.

"Hello, Ethan, where are you??" I asked. "Oh I'm almost there I just have to turn this corner" he replied. "Oh ok I see you now" I said, then I dropped the phone.
*Ethan parking on my drive way*

I was going to open the door then Ethan ran to the door so he could opened the door for me and I said "oh, thank you" and Ethan replied "oh no problem:)". Then we started moving... "So where do you want to go, Roni (Veronica's nickname)??" Ethan asked. " We can go to..." I said. "Chipotle..!" We said together, and we laughed, "hahahhahahaha .....". "Ok so we're off to Chipotle" Ethan happily said.
  *few minutes of driving*
We went to Chipotle and got a seat... We just talked to each other about random things, basically...
*after eating in chipotle we went to Forever 21*
I got an outfit it was white floral dress and got some beachy sandals to go with it. And Ethan got his own outfit it was a gray sweater and some jeans we went to the fitting room (Ethan went to the boys while I, obviously went to the girls fitting room). Then after a few minutes of changing...

~ To Be Continued~

Don't forget to give a comment, a vote if you liked it, and stay tuned every Tuesday's and Friday's, < i made a schedule on when I publish a new chapter.. Kk till next week buds or TWINERS.. LAV ya