The Surprise

"O.m.g!! Ethan when did you even plan this?!?!, this is beautiful" looking at the mountain view. Then I looked back to check out Ethan...

When I looked back Ethan want there.. "Ethan?? Where ya???!" I said. Then I saw these signs pointing somewhere... Then I just followed the signs and the arrows. The I saw this 'sort of' gazebo, "Ethan this is just too much." I appreciatively said while looking around and being amazed with this place.

"I just want you to be happy" Ethan said and being concerned of me. Then Ethan and I went in the gazebo with a table for two, he held my hand and asked me: "Will you be my girlfriend??" Ethan asked. "Yes!! Of course!!" I said while tearing up.

Then we ate dinner... There were musicians playing my favorite song.

After dinner..The Ethan brought me to the fields and we watched the stars and as the shooting stars passed we wished together...

"What did you wish for Ethan?" I asked curiously. "I wished for us to be together forever and for you to have a happy life" he said while he held hand and smiled with no teeth. "Then What did you wish for?" He asked me. "That with or without me you would still be happy and as what you said for us to be together till the end" I said with pure love.

Then I slowly fell asleep on the fresh green grass....

~To Be continued~