::Day 4::

After changing...  Ethan and I got out of the fitting room at the same time, but us  facing each other's backs, then while we were turning to face each other we said "I'm ready!!" At the same time and faced each other at the same time.

I was gazing at Ethan, then Ethan went towards we and saying "hello Roni?!??" "Ummm. I.." I embarrassedly said.  "You look.. Gorgeous" Ethan said with a smile, "oh. oh. thank you" I said shyly. " I think you should buy that dress and those sandals cause they look perfect on you" Ethan suggested. "Are ya sure??" I said shyly while putting my hair behind my ear. "Yes, unless you want me to change my mind!!" He exclaimed in a good way. "Oh ok" I said.

"And I think you should get that gray sweater, that cap and those jeans, they look good on you as well." I suggested. "Oh ok thank you" he said with appreciation.

*After buying all our Forever 21 clothing wear*

Ethan and I went out of Forever 21 then.. I saw my Classmate in High School, his face hasn't changed, not even a bit.

"Ethan stay here a minute, I just need to check something out" I said. "Oh ok" he said very nicely. Then I went to my classmate and I tapped his shoulder. "Nate?? Is that you??" I asked. "Oh yes it's me Nate, I remember you, you're... Veronica, Veronica! Oh how nice to see you again" Nate said. "Nice to meet you too, finally!! After 7 years we've met again" I happily said. "Wait I'll introduce you to my friend" i said.

Ethan this is Nate, and Nate this is Ethan, "Nice to meet you... Ethan" Nate said while they shook each other's hand. "Nice to meet you to Nate." Ethan said.
After all the chatting, Ethan and I decided to go home, since it's late.

Ethan dropped me off, he brought me to my door. I said "thank you", " So good night??" Ethan sort of asking. " yeah good night" I said. "Oh ok" Ethan said walking to his car while tossing his car keys up in the air, not that high, you know what I mean. Then I called out Ethan, "Ethan, by the way thank you for this day." I appreciatively said. "Oh it's ok, as long as your happy" he said with a smile. "Ok so imma go in already" I said. "Ok night" he said.

I went in my house, put down my bag, Laid down on my sofa then slept...

~TO BE CONTINUED~

HEY GUYS!!! I DECIDED TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER TODAY BC THERE WAS NOTHING TO DO SO YEAH. I MAY NOT PUBLISH ON TUESDAY, SO I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE CHAPTER 5 LONGER ON FRIDAY. SO THIS IS CHAPTER 4 HOPED YOU LIKED IT DON'T  FORGET TO GIVE IT A COMMENT AND A VOTE, IF YA LIKED IT. TILL NEXT TIME BUDS OR TWINERS... PEACE!