'Day 6of6'

"Roni!" He exclaimed. Then I just ignored him, and hurriedly went to my next class. Then he stood up pulled my arm to face him. "Roni!!! What in the world is happening to you!!" He exclaimed. "I need to tell you something Ethan" she said in an exhausted way. "I'll tell you after this class.." I uncomfortably said.

*after Chemistry Class*

Ethan and I met up in Cafeteria. "Roni so what were you gonna tell me?" Ethan. "Umm.. Ethan I have..." I scaredy said. "What tell me!!" he exclaimed. "I.. I.. Have feelings for you" I muttered. Then Ethan glazed at me for a second. "Wha.. What? I'm confused." He said. "Well.. Do you  have feelings for me?? Cause your acting weird as well" I asked. "I got to confess but yes, yes. He said while rubbing his neck.

"Ok so I better be getting home, you wanna hitch a ride with me and go out??" Ethan asked. "Umm... Ok.." I stuttered. Then we went to the car happily:). We went to Cheesecake Factory for early dinner since it's just 4:50 PM.

After having a heavy dinner... Ethan asked "Do you want to watch a movie??" "Sure!!" I said. "What movie do you want to watch??" He asked. "Let's watch 5th Wave" I said. Then we watched.

Then I fell asleep on Ethan's shoulder during the movie. The he tapped me shoulder to wake up.

We went to the car then I went home. Then I fell asleep dreaming....

~To Be Continued~

[A/N]
THIS IS ALL FOR CHAPTER 7 HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT, DONT FORGET TO GIVE IT A COMMENT, AND A VOTE. LAV YA BUDS/TWINERS