THE MORNING

"Whaa.. What time is it??" I yawning while asking myself. Then I just noticed I'm still in Ethan's place. "Ethan! Ethan! Wake up!" I exclaimed to wake him up.  "What... It's just 5:00 AM.. Go back to sleep.." He sleepily said. "I better gettin home!" I said. Then I just got all my things then got a cab.

Then I got off the cab, after a 20 minutes drive, getting my keys to my house, then I noticed I left my keys in Ethan's house. Then I turned back to get a cab, when I turned back I saw Ethan holding my keys. He said "Are you looking for this??" "Oh yeah..thanks" I thankfully said. "So I'm gonna get ready for classes since I'm already wide awake " I said. "Oh ok.. Do you want me to wait for you so I can just drive you to school??" Ethan asked with care. "Ok it'll just take me around 20 minutes" I said. "Ok"

*After 20 mins of getting ready*

"Let's go" I said while getting my bag and putting my shoes on. "Let's go then" Ethan said. Then we just went to school and we just put some music to spice up this morning. Then after 5 minutes of listening to music.. "That's my favorite song!!" I said. "But we're here already" Ethan said while he turned off the engine and got out of the car. Then I just put on a sad face, like this > :( , cause that was really my favorite song.. Then I just got off the car.

~ To be continued~

SO THATS CHAPTER 9 SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS TOO SHORT BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT LONGER, HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT IF YOU DID DONT FORGET TO GIVE IT A VOTE, AND DONT FORGET TO PUT A COMMENT , AND SHARE. SORRY GUYS FOR THE WRONG  GRAMMAR, IF THERE IS. BYE BUDS/TWINERS, TILL NEXT TIME..