--Day 5--

I woke up early, 6:30 AM, got my phone, checked out Twitter, Instagram, and posted my morning selfies on Snapchat.

I got into my comfy slippers, lit up my candle, like what I do as usual, put on music, then headed to my bathroom, where I just took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, put on some make up, well I just put on a little bit since I was too lazy to put on a lot o make up , then I blow dried my hair, then straightened it.

Then, I wore a blue shirt, jeggings, and a leather jacket to top it off. And blew my candle, then I went to the mirror to check if I looked good. I went down to get some breakfast, I just got an apple then ran off to school.

* After five minutes of walking *

When I arrived in school, I saw Ethan, Gray, and Jenna. "Oh hi there guys!!" I excitedly said. "Oh hey there" Ethan said. "Hey there Roni" they said in a chill manner.

I went to my class which was Biology and my teacher was super boring, like almost everyone was falling asleep and there was this shy girl named Ava.

After our Biology I immediately went to her and asked her if it would be OK to be friends with her cause I kinda felt bad for her since nobody wants to go near her.

"Ummm.. Ava.. You wanna be friends??" I nicely asked. "Uhmmm... Sure... That would be a pleasure. She said. Then I introduced her to Ethan, Gray and Jenna. "Guys this is Ava" I introduced. "Well nice to meet you Ava" Ethan introduced himself with a big smile while he shook his hands with Ava. Then my heart started beating hard, so I ran to the restroom, cause I felt that I had feelings for Ethan.

~To Be Continued~

[A/N] SO THIS IS CHAPTER 5, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT, SORRY GIYS IF THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT, BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE CHAPTER 6 LONGER, AND DONT FOGET TO GIVE IT A COMMENT AND A VOTE. TILL NEXT TIME (FRIDAY)BUDS/TWINERS