Truth Be Told

This house is desolate. I fear the mere thought of someone coming in. For the rooms keep my secrets safe from those whom seek them out. I hide behind these walls filled with my inky past.

The night keeps me comfortable while the silence begins to overtake the house. I am not frightened for the wind is whirling bringing the words upon the walls to life in curls, aggressively seeking to tear me apart. A sinister smile carves into my face as I now look closer into the mirror leading to the soul. Or so I thought...

An empty chair lay in front of my wide but cold gaze.

Scraps on the floor show the harsh reality of the mind. Oh but the corpse was a wonderful sight to see. For I lay dead before my own eyes.

Oh the now blue lips that once held back the truth. Yes I had killed the liar!I couldn't stand myself anymore! How magnificent! I've dreamed of the day when I would put an end to myself! But now my body's been chained and battered by these white pillows that surround me.

I laugh as if I had heard a joke.This new room of mine is quite fitting for one who had strangled herself with her own hands.But I can't stop thinking over and over again about the beauty of the lifeless body.Was it truly me who's life I ended?

If it was not me who lie dead then who? If that be true then when had I lost myself to the point of no return? Had I been broken beyond repair? Had this glass doll been shattered to bits?

Again..These pieces never seem to fit. Like a puzzle that has lost pieces I too had parts of me missing. Tears fell but no noise was made. The main system has crumbled.

Both the gem and the ring have been misplaced from the hand which it's majesty once sat. It had long been casted aside with the loyalty that it had vowed to never betray. A mister whom betrayed not only his wife but his family.But little did the doll know that this suffering was all caused by her father.