What is Love?

Love is an action not a word to be flung around like it's nothing different from the words we use in our daily lives.

It is caring,trusting,enduring,kind,and so much more....

It is a mother trying her hardest to raise her kids the right way,even though they have very little.

It is a father working hard for his family,supporting them,and staying strong even through the most difficult situations.

It is siblings working together to help the family stick together and not fall apart.

It is a boy and a girl trusting in the other to stay loyal and keeping no score of who's messed up more than the other.

It is NOT pain,nor suffering,but looking out for those who are around you.

If love was sorrow,lies,

and deceit,would you use that to show that you would do anything to protect them?

-1 Corithians 13-(This goes for girls too)

Love is patient,love is kind.It does not envy,it does not boast,it is not proud.It does not dishonor others,it is not self-seeking,it is not easily angered,it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes,always perseveres.Love never fails....When I was a child,I thought like a child,I reasoned like a child.When I became a man,I put the things of childhood behind me.