Intro

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters used in this book.

This book is all about Raven. Pairs change but right now it'll probably end as robrae unless the majority of people want a different pairing.

*Warning*
May include sensitive topics, depression, and sexual scenes.

Raven's POV:

"Titans, go!" Robin yelled as he lead our team to the battlefield.

Everyone ran toward cinderblock, taking turns attacking him. Although... That usually fails. I never told Robin that because he would go against it, saying his strategy is better.

I decided to meditate a bit, to focus on my powers (I did this almost every time we went into a minor battle).

I sensed what happened so far;
Beastboy turned into a bird and turned into a whale right when he got above Cinderblock's head.

He crushed him and everyone was cheering.
Well... that was until Beastboy got smacked off our opponents head.

Next was Cyborg and Starfire. They hit him continusly but it did no damage and they got knocked out by a few solid hits from Cinderblock.

"Starfire!" Robin yelled.

I mentally rolled my eyes. This happens every time.

Nothing happened for a while and I was still meditating.

Once I opened my eyes, I saw Robin quickly grabbing weapons and throwing them at our enemy.

Nothing worked and Boy Blunder got knocked to the side.

I levitated to where Cinderblock is and he started attacking me. I blocked each one, until he hit my stomach.

I growled in pain and noticed everyone up, watching the fight.

I got up slowly and mumbled,

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos,"

I covered cinderblock in my 'dark powers' and he fell apart, into pieces.

I looked around, cringing at the pain of doing the motion.

There's minimum damage to this part of the city and Beastboy was helping Cyborg find his arm.

I looked to my left to see Robin helping up Starfire, even though she wasn't hurt at all. If she was, she wouldn't of been jumping (which she did after he got to her).

She just wanted Traffic light to help her up.

It was after that when I noticed that my stomach was hurting like hell.

I think I broke something. Great.

The people around us cheered for our hard work... Well, they cheered for the rest of the team while I sat on a crate at the side, hiding behind the shadows, clutching my stomach and holding in the pain.

I started to feel slightly dizzy and put my hand down to try to keep my balance.

I was about to sleep but I felt the pain again and I couldn't do anything about it.

Cyborg ran toward me with Beastboy and they had worried looks on their faces.

They helped me to the T-Car while Robin carried Starfire.

Cyborg injected me with a needle and
I fell asleep on the window of the car.