The Next Day

RAVEN POV:

I wake up at 9:30 and realized I'm late again, only this time, by a whole hour!!!

I sprint to class and just as I'm about to head inside I see Jason running toward the door.

I guess he's late too.

"Wait up Rae!" He said and I stopped. I looked inside the class and I see Beastboy making a face at me.

I actually don't mind being called "Rae" by Jason....

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Well, we are already late, so do you wanna just skip? I mean, it's fine you you don't want to. I'm not gonna force you."

I think about it for a while.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt missing just one day of school."

He takes my hand, smiles, and leads me outside of the college.

Today's gonna be great.

NO POV:

Beastboy saw Raven talking to Jason and him calling her "Rae". AND she let him call her that. He though that she liked him, not Jason.

Beastboy nudges Roy, and pointed toward Raven and Jason. Robin took notice of BB's hand and looked at what BB was pointing at.

ROBIN POV:

I felt my heart sink when Raven let that stranger hold her hand. She doesn't even know him! He could end up being a killer or a rapist!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rings after what felt like forever and I looked over at BB and he still looked like he was about to cry. I felt bad for him but I was still trying to forget my feelings for Raven too.

After we left the class, Cyborg came up to us.

"Hey guys.....where's Raven?"

BB whines again and says,

"She's with that new kid, Jason."

"That's great, my lil sis has her first legit boyfriend, not some paper dude!" Cy says.

I cringed.

"Well he's not her boyfriend Cyborg!" BB says defensively.

"Not yet," Cy said.

Roy gave Cy a look that said 'Dude, shut up!'

Cyborg shut up and said "Oh...oh....OH!"

He grabbed BB by the arm and told Roy and myself to come, leaving the girls there.

"What's wrong with you BB! You're with Terra now. I though you were over Rae. What happened?" Cyborg said to BB.

"She went after me yesterday when those bullies came after me. She helped me get over it. And guess what else happened!"

BB said emotionally.

Roy made a face and says,

"Oh no, you did not kiss her BB! You have a girlfriend!"

"Of course I didn't kiss her! I hugged her!"

"So what?" Roy said.

"That's rare!" BB said back to him.

"I hate to break it to you, Beastboy, but she hugged all of us once before. It was probably a friendly hug." I said to Beastboy.

Beastboy just walks away from us, mumbling like a child.