Starfire

"Friend Raven, I am ready. May we go?"

"Ugh. Starfire, I'll come later. Let me sleep" She is speaking from the inside of the room.

I open the door slowly because, I am not allowed into friend Raven's room, and wake up friend Raven.

"Get the up!"

"Wha-"

I stopped the sentence of hers when I threw the water that is cold on her.

She is now awake so I leave to collage. I know she won't be late today, she would not want that attention.

I do the smiling to myself.

I can not wait to make the new friends today! I would love for that to happen!!!

---------------------

I enter the collagge to begin my day.

I see the people looking at me, it feels very nice to be noticed, I don't feel like I ever am noticed at home. Especially because my Robin does not pay enough of the attention to me.

I find the room I must be in and there is no person there.

I go to the fountain of drinking water and see my friends.

"Friends! Oh joy! How are you friend Speedy? I say standing in the front of them.

"I'm good, Starfire. We were just talking about getting something to eat. We asked Beastboy and Cyborg but they were hanging with the girls."

I gasp.

"Friends were doing the hanging!?"

I am about to run to the direction of my friends but Robin stops my action.

"They are hanging out. Not hanging. They're fine."

"Oh..." I answer, noticing what he has told me.

"Let's go eat. I'm starving and there's no one there."

"Before we go, Starfire, we have to use our real names and talk like normal teenagers we have to fit in."

"That is not a problem, friend ....."
He ignored that I did not know of his name and we leave to do the eating at the place where the people eat.