1. reunion with the bestie

Cas's P.O.V:

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and dean kissed my cheek and I got up and directed my way towards the exit of the airplane. After getting our luggage we called a taxi and it drove us to the next venue.

"WE ARE GONNA BE AT WARPED" Dean screamed and then squealed.

I laughed

"Watching you fanboy is absolutely adorable" I got on my tippie toes and kissed him.

He held my hand as we walked toward the next venue, I saw Grace laughing with one of her band members and I started running towards her. Once I got to her I threw my arms around her and in a very high pitched voice I yelled "OH EM GEE I MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH!"

She laughed at me and hugged back "I missed you too Deanie Boo"

Deans eyes got wide and I started giggling "It's a Supernatural reference babe" I told him and he laughed and wrapped his arm around me as I nuzzled my head into his side.

"Who is this?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows

"My boyfriend, Dean a.k.a Calebs twin"

"Ouhh he's cute" she said and I laughed.

Dean kissed my temple "Wheres all the merch?" I asked

"Couple tents down love... Right next to Say We Can Fly's tent. I may have almost cried when I saw Braden." I laughed "Oh my." Dean said and I laughed. "Well, lead the way then." I said and she dragged us to the tent and Dean was in aw. "Hey, Grace did you need anything?" Braden Barrie asked "I umm. No I'm good thanks. Just showing my friends a-around." She stuttered, looking slightly star struck. "CASSIDY! GRACE LONG TIME NO SEE!" I turned around to see Vic Fuentes jogging over to us.

Dean was wide eyed and started nudging me "You know him?!" I laughed a bit and nodded. Vic ran over and gave Grace a hug and then me "Where's your squad of boys?" He asked us "Just me, my boyfriend and her band" I said and he smiled "Well I missed you guys, you guys should come to our show tonight" He proposed and I nodded "Definitely" I turned to start getting merch our of the boxes and Braden Barrie was right next to me and stared wide eyed at him.

"Hi. I'm Braden." He smiled and so did I hi. "Hi-I I'm Cassidy's." "It's nice to meet you Cassidy." I felt Deans arms go around my waist and I leaned back. "Well I gotta get going. If you need any help with warped let me know. It can get pretty chaotic." "Bye." I said and he walked off. I turned around and faced Dean. "I love you." "I love you too.... Does Grace has something going on with Vic?" I shook my head. "Not that I'm aware of. I guess she was pretty torn up over Ash leaving for tour though." I mumbled as I saw Vic and Grace heading towards a tour bus.

I giggled "Get your mind out of the gutter" Dean said and I laughed. "Im so glad we are here, especially because I'll be with you" I blushed and walked around the table and picked up a box and a exacto knife and sliced them open, I lifted black, dark grey and white shirts out of the box all with the bands logo and different lyrics and started folding them. I put the prices in front of the shirts and sat and the end of the table. A few minutes passed and I saw Grace and Vic come out of the bus holding hands, when they spotted us they let go and she turned red.

I wiggled my eyebrows "Are you guys like a thing now?" I said looking back and forth through Grace and Vic. Vic sighed.

"We don't quite know. She is still hooked on Ash." He said with a disappointment look in his brown eyes.

I sighed loudly "Oh hun when are you ever gonna get over him?" I said with a slight laugh. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Hush child" she said and I looked over to the boxes of merch exasperated.