10. Come As You Are

Cas's POV:

I woke up to Dean rubbing my back. "Wake up princess. It's late." I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed them, picking up a pillow and throwing it on my face. "I'm sleepy, leave me alone." Dean laughed and picked me up. I squealed "Put me down!" I hit his back lightly. "Then promise me not to go back to bed. It's noon babe." I giggled. "what's your point? If it was up to me I would take year long naps." He shook his head. "That's not healthy babygirl." I rolled my eyes and jumped out of his arms.

I walked into the kitchen and turned the Keurig on. I waited a couple minutes for the water to warm up and then put a morning roast coffee K cup in. I waited a few seconds and gave Dean a coffee and then made mine. " Thank you for making my life line." We both laughed a bit and sat down on the couch. He popped in the movie "Sleeping beauty" and Dean laughed. "The movie is about you. My little sleepy head." I rolled my eyes at him and giggled. Once the movie started I cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist in a comforting manner. "Got any plans to do anything today cutie?" He asked

"Well I mean there's this one guy I've been meaning to go out on a date with. He has a really nice booty and he's so handsome. Maybe I'll go take him to the beach." He smiles down at me and boops my nose. "That lucky guy, I'm jealous." He said putting a hand over his heart and gasping. "I'm talking about you silly." He softly laughs "Your adorable my princess, a beach day sounds really nice. How about we watch the movie when we get back?" I nod my head. "Sounds good babe." I get up off the couch and go into out shared bedroom.

I grab a two piece black bathing suit from my bag and strip out of my clothes. putting on a grey wrap with the bikini. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and walk out to find towels in the bathroom, I quickly shave my legs and grab two Nemo towels. I search through the cabinet to find sun screen and I quickly apply some to my legs, arms, face and back.

I walk out of the bathroom with the sun screen and towels to see Dean in the kitchen making up a small bag of food in only blue swim shorts. "Looking good babe." I say and he turns around, his eyes running up and down my body. "Speak for yourself, god damn your so fucking beautiful." I blush a deep red and smile. "Thanks love, but your so damn attractive." He laughed and walked over to me, giving me a hug and kissing my temple. "Let's go to the beach beautiful." He say's and I blush a very deep red. "Let's go handsome." He grabs the bag from the kitchen and brings it out to the car, I grab a bag and put the towels and sun screen in it. I grab my sun glasses and put them on, throwing on some grey flip flops and heading out the door to the car.

We drove for a while. It was nice and sunny outside. Thank fuck, I hate winter. I've been wanting it to be over since it started. After a bit , we pulled up to a nice sandy, clean beach with not many people on it. He parked the car and we got out and found a place to lay our beach towels out. We finally found a perfect spot in the sun. "Let me get some sunscreen on you princess. You know how you get under the sun." I nodded and lifted my arms for Dean to put sunscreen al over me. He put some in his hand and started smothering it on my body. I started giggled hysterically. "That tickles!" He started tickling my sides and I ran away from him.

We started running towards the water and he picked me up and ran into the water with him. He let me down, making sure the water wasn't too deep for me, since he had ran out into the water with me pretty far. He then ran his hands through my hair and laid them down upon my cheeks, kissing me. He looked up into my eyes and I blushed. "I love you baby girl." I smiled at him. " I love you too babe."

We gazed lovingly into each others eyes, his sparkling in the light. I kissed his lips softly and wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his hands under my thighs to keep me up and kissed me back with the same passion as last night. The day being so quiet and the water just the right temperature. The next thing I knew I was under the water and there was commotion above. I stood up to see Dean screaming bloody murder. "SOMETHING TOUCHED MY LEG! I'M GONNA DIE!" He screamed over and over. I went back under the water and opened my eyes. There was a tiny little sea horse circling around his kicking legs.

I swam up and started laughing. "THIS ISN'T FUNNY, WE'RE GONNA DIE!" He screamed and I started hysterically laughing. "Babe, what do you think is circling your leg?" He gulped. "A shark." He mumbled and I laughed. "Babe, it's a sea horse."

He rolled his eyes at me. "Are you kidding me? I nearly gave myself a heart attack for nothing." I laughed at him. "Yup. sucks to be you." He looked at me "I wouldn't be the one talking missy. You were cuddled against me pretty tight the other night when we were watching that horror movie." I it my lip. "True true, fine you win. Don't act like I am not telling all of my friends this story though." He shook his head at me. "Fine, you can." I smiled "That's what I thought."

I looked over his shoulder and many more people were on the beach than when we had got here. I walked back to where the beach towels were. There was a game of beach volleyball going on with people probably in their late teens or early twenties. A girl with long turquoise hair and pale skin approached me. "Would you two love birds like to play with us?" I nodded at Dean and looked for permission in his eyes. He nodded and the girl with the pretty hair introduced us to all of her friends.

There were 4 guys and 5 girls, including her. "My name is Aria." She pointed to a girl with black hair "That is Raven. The girl with the dark green hair is Melody. The other one with bright red hair is Hailey. The last girl's name is Violet." she seems very and had purple hair. She then introduced the guys. She pointed out someone with blonde hair and blue eyes. "His name is Liam." she then pointed out one with dark brown hair and emerald green eyes and tan skin "His name is Adam." There was a tall one with pale skin and abs. He had black hair and brown eyes. Alice told me his name was Hayden, but he's had a rough past and doesn't talk much. The last guy had coco-cola can red hair and an eyebrow piercing. "His name is Leo." "Let's play already." Leo shouted and Alice and Hayden went under the net and onto his side. Dean and I got ready and Leo served the ball over.

At the end of the many games we played it was almost dark out and everyone was growing tired. We bid farewell to them and were on our way back home.