7.Disney makes us kids again

Grace's POV

I jumped excitedly, around the hotel Blake and I stayed at last night. "BABE!! We are going to Disney!" I squealed and he laughed. "I know babygirl, you get to see all the princesses. I get to see my princess too" he says as he smacks my ass. I scream not expecting it and he laughs harder. "What time are we going to Disney princess?" I click on the screen of my IPod "It's 10:30 am and we are going at 11:30 so we should probably meet up at Cas's place beforehand". I turned on my IPod and texted Cas. "What's the address to your place?" A few minutes later I got a text back "922 losten drive, apartment number 182". "LET'S GO!" I jumped around and found my black vans, throwing them on. I felt a rough hand smack my ass really hard."Babe, let's go." I mumbled as I turned around and gave him puppy dog eye's. "Stop.... no... the cuteness.. princess... don't be sad, no,no, okay let's go." He said as he got his black DC shoes on. "YAY!" I yelled and he laughed. "Come on princess." He said and we went downstairs and to my beautiful 67 Chevy Impala. Blake took the keys and we headed over to Cas and Dean's place.

"BABE!" I yelled knocking on her front door. The door opened and Cas pulled me into a hug. "DISNEY!" We both screamed. My inner child basically doing back flips and jumping in excitement. Dean laughed and so did Blake. "To the impala mobile!" Cas yelled and I laughed, we both went out skipping and holding hands. Dean and Blake clearly staring at our asses while we skipped. Cas and I got in the back and Blake got in the driver's seat while Dean sat in the passenger's seat. "TO DISNEY!" Blake yelled as he started the car and backed out. The drive there was fairly short considering Cas lived 10 minutes away from Disney.

Blake parked and Cas and I jumped out of the car and onto the golf carts that brought people to the boat. Dean and Blake had to run really fast to get on. "I swear to god we are getting you two child leashes." Andrew said, panting a little.

"Kinky" Cas yelled and I laughed. They both ran up to us quickly catching up to us. Dean grabbed onto Cas's hand as Blake did to mine. "Stay close" Blake said to me sternly. Cas saw Cinderella and ran out of Dean's grasp. He chased up to her and grabbed her hand "I said be good princess!" and she looked down and gave him sad eyes "I'm sorry Dean" he nodded "just don't do it again babygirl".

We approached Mickey's house and I started jumping up and down "I get to meet mickey and minnie" I said excitedly. Today was a week day so there wasn't many people in line, only a few ahead of us. 20 minutes later it was our turn to meet them. They were both sitting in Goofy's Disney themed looking chairs. I ran up to Mickey and gave him a big hug sitting on his lap. "You belong on the other side of Disney" he says laughing while looking down at my green Tinkerbell dress, white slippers and my hair up in a bun.

"Baby, you look beautiful." He said when I went to cover myself up. "Babe, you should be dressed as a princess, because you are my princess." Dean said to cas as we left. "But." Cas said and he silenced her. "I'm paying, come on. Blake , you and Grace go off somewhere we might be a while." Dean said and Blake smiled at me. "I wanna go to the Haunted Mansion." I said jumping up and down. "Okay baby girl, we can go to the Haunted Mansion." "Meet at the candy shop at 2:00?" Dean asked "Sounds good, good luck babe." I said to Cas and she stuck me the finger. I laughed and Blake grabbed my hand as we went on our adventure to the haunted mansion. "Are you scared?" Blake  asked and I rolled my eyes. "I ain't afraid of no ghosts." I quoted at him from Ghostbusters. He laughed and got our tickets and we waited in line to get in. "Alright next group in." The guy at the door said and we all went into the main part of the mansion. The power turned off and I jumped, holding onto Blake a little tighter. "The guide began to speak as the walls stretched and we got directed into a different room and then into a small roller coaster. Blake had his arm around me and I smiled, snuggling into him. The cart twisted and turned and went up a bit. "You look so beautiful princess." "You mean fairy?" I asked laughing as we twisted so we were dangling over a balcony. I closed my eyes and Blake held onto me. "It's okay sweetheart, you won't fall. I have you. It's okay baby girl." He held me close and soon the ride stopped and we all went outside and to another ride. "I WANNA GO ON THE TEACUPS!"

He laughed a bit "Okay babygirl". He pulled out the map to Disney and searched for the teacups, once we found where they were we were on our way. Damn Disney was big, approximately 20 minutes later we had finally reached our destination and I saw the white and pink teacups and started jumping up and down. We went in line and the next round of teacups was us, I got onto one and buckled up my seatbelt and the teacups slowly started moving in different directions, from left to right and it was spinning. Blake took hold of my chin and started kissing me, he brought me close and was kissing down my neck and we were soon endorsed in a full blown makeout session on the teacups at Disney. A while later they stopped and I let out a long breath. Blake was blushing a deep red "That was magical babygirl." Someone wearing a disney shirt stopped us. "It would be very appreciated if you two don't make out on our rides." I turned a deep red. "Oh... umm sorry." I mumbled and Blake squeezed my hand. "Sorry mam, won't happen again." We walked away from the teacups and quicky went over to the candy shop and saw Cas in a princess belle dress. I ran over "BABE OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL." I yelled and she laughed.

She blushed and started playing with her fingers. Dean had a grasp on her hand and wouldn't let her go. I gave Cas a confused gaze and she shook her head and blushed. "Someone is in a kinky relationship." I whispered to her and she blushed harder. We looked around the candy shop and found a lot of candy to eat tonight. We were probably gonna crash at Dean and Cassidy's place anyways. When we were done getting all the candy that would surely give me a sugar rush tonight we were on our way to meet the princesses.

We walked to the castle of princesses and Dean had Cas on his back as we walked into the big blue castle. The first room was Cinderella's. We walked in and she had her long blonde hair up in a bun, she was wearing glass slippers and a big blue gown. Cas's eyes popped out of her head and she ran over like a 4 year old and yelled "PRINCESS CINDEWELLA" in a baby voice and Dean's low laugh rung through the room. We got her autograph and she told us that no matter what the odds, all the work you go through you'll get to live your dream and become a princess in the end. Blake winked at me and I blushed. We walked out of the room and the next princess was belle.

We walked around to the next room and Cas bounced up to belle and belle smiled "pretty dress love! We are matching!". Cas blushed and smiled giddily. I ran up to belle and hugged her "I wuv your dress!" I fangirled to her and she flashed a pearly white smile to me. I handed her a princess book from when I was a kid and asked her to sign it. We talked to her for a bit and had a cup of tea with her and moved onto to the next room excitedly. Although I was tired I was having a great day. 

Ariel was next and she gave me a big smile. "I'm under the sea, unda the sea."  Cas sang to Dean and he said "I can make it wetter down under." He whispered and  she giggled. I laughed and Blake nudged me foreword. "Hi." I whispered and she gave me a hug. "It's okay, you don't have to be nervous sweetie." Ariel said to me and Blake got a picture of me with Ariel. We walked out and headed to a bench. "Babygirl, are you getting sleepy? Do you want me to carry you?" I nodded and he picked me up. I nuzzled my head into his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Can we get slushie?" I mumbled and he nodded, "Sure thing baby." 

He carried me over to the place with cotton candy, slushies and kettle corn. "What do you want princess?" I looked up at the sign squinting my eyes  at the sign, forgetting to wear my glasses today. I pointed my finger to the slushie section and whisper-yelled "Coke slushie pleassee!!" I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Of course babygirl, anything for my little one!" he said and I blushed. He ordered the slushie and payed and a couple minutes later the pretty lady at the counter handed me my slushie. Blake carried me back to where Cas and Dean were.

"Think both of them are getting sleepy." Dean said as Cas was basically passed out leaning against Dean. "We should head home soon. "NOOO! I WANNA SEE FIREWORKS!" I cried out and Blake gave me a sad smile. "Baby you need some sleep." I sighed. "Please." I whined and he sighed. "Fireworks?" Cas asked and Dean sighed. "We can stay for the fireworks." They both said in defeated voices. "YAY!" Cas and I said and we headed down to the castle, that was already illuminated. 

Dean had Cas against his waist with her legs wrapped around him. Blake was holding me bridal style. The clock was approaching 10 o'clock, which is when the fireworks are set off. I looked around Disney at the beautiful Disney halloween decorations and smiled. All of the sudden, a loud bang sound alarmed me and a beautiful ray of different colors illuminated the sky and I my eyes grew wide. Cas squealed and smiled too. There was different shapes being projected into the sky, like mickey mouse, tinker bell and a variety of diverse princesses. Blake kissed my cheek as I watched the fireworks in amazement. "I love you baby girl" he whispered into my ear.