Changing

“Stupid, Fucking, Retard!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, “Ya, run you better run!” I chased the guy down the street pelting skittles at him “It tastes like freakin’ rainbows, fuckwit!!”

I never used to be like this, I used to be one of those girly, OMG I love Justin Bieber girls. Jeez wasn’t I happy to get over that! If it wasn’t for one member of My Chemical Romance I would still be that person, he changed me. Now I had black puffy hair, I wore fishnet stockings and corsets. I have piercings everywhere and I have a freakin’ awesome tattoo that covered one of my arms. I changed from a blonde bimbo to a crazy, random emo bitch in only one day.

My wedding day.

I have never forgotten that day; it haunted me in my dreams. I walked down the aisle in my white wedding dress only to find the one I was going to marry, had pissed off without another thought.

I remember when I said every swear word I knew and took my dress off in front of everyone, the boys whistling as I did. One of the most pleasant fucking memories I have. Sense the sarcasm.

My mother chased me around the venue as I was trying to find and exit, yelling it’s not his fault, he had a concert, and his band member was in hospital. I knew none of that was true, so I continued walking away from her, from my old life. I was changing with every step I took.

When I finally found my way out I ran to the closest clothes store, I went to buy some clothes from my own money but then I realised that my soon to be husband that was now non-existent gave me his credit card to go buy a dress and to set up the wedding before he got back. Since I was so angry at him I grabbed his credit card and went on a shopping spree.

I was looking at this cute pink top when I noticed this emo girl walk into the room. Usually I would turn my nose up at them disgusted, but something kept my eyes on her.

I wanted to be like her.

 I walked out of the store and next door, into a store called Voodoo. I spent every last cent on that credit card on a brand new wardrobe, full of short skirts, fishnet stockings, corsets and any other thing I found appealing.

As I was heading home I saw a tattoo place, without another look I walked in and got a tattoo on my back. My whole back was done up with a set of angel wings, bleeding and damaged. It was totally me. Next was the hair salon, I should always complete the look. I walked out with black hair with rainbow streaks. Fucking awesome.

Next to my apartment building there was a bar, I had never gone in it before because you could always hear yelling and glass smashing. Fun.

I walked in and got drunk, I left with a random guy and lost my virginity to him.

But the funny thing was I didn’t care I didn’t give a shit that I lost it or that I was going to have a major hang over in the morning.

It was like I didn’t give a shit about what happened to me anymore.

Life just wasn’t worth it anymore.

And if any off you were wondering who I was meant to marry it was fucking Mikey Way.

The one that broke my heart and tore it out.