Bouncers and Slushy's-

Hello guys! I have not been on for ages, i feel bad about it... but i got a chapter for you and well i hope you like it and all that and so on. I will hopefully be updating more frequently now since i am on holidays so enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard’s P.O.V-

The last thing I saw was Lexie running off into the crowd, like what the fuck is this!? The next thing I heard was a huge yell “shut the fuck up people! They are gonna start! And my eardrums are going to explode.”

I recognized that voice straight away, Lexie. I wonder what she is yelling at now. Oh right, the whole fucking mall!

I swear when I find her I am going to give her the biggest lecture of her life.

I started to make my way through the crowd, as I got closer I was able to see what, or who was on stage. Black Veil Brides. I would haft to say that I am a fan of theirs. But why would Lexie run off towards them?

Oh, right the reformed Lexie.

The next thing I saw surprised me, it was Lexie on stage. “Hey guys!” she said into the microphone.

Andy came up next to her and spoke into the mike, “this amazing girl who just told all of you off is going to join me in singing! Are you mother fuckers ready to rock!?” he yelled and then the music started.

By the time that they were through the second song I had gradually made my way to the front of the crowd, but damn it was hard!

Lexie did quite well singing on stage, she nailed the screams and a few of the vocals. I could even feel a smile start to grow on my face.

When they finished their songs Andy came up next to Lexie and raised her hand, “Now how do you think…” Andy leaned down near Lexie’s ear and said something that we could not register. “How do you think we should thank Lexie for joining us today!?” he asked the crowd.

Everyone randomly yelling “kiss her!”

The small smile that was on my face vanished. No, no way in HELL was she kissing Andy, NO!

They suddenly started to lean in and then they kissed each other. The whole mall broke out into screams, but I just scowled. No fucking way.

Andy gave a final wave to the growing crowd and he left with his bands, obviously going to do I meet and greet.

Lexie jumped off of the stage right in front of me smiling, she had no idea I was here did she?

Lexie looked up at me and the smile vanished placed by a shocked expression. She started to run away from me her arms flailing and screaming, “Omg it is Gerard Way!” everyone looked my way.

That bitch! There was another round of screams and the started to run towards me, usually I would meet my fans but there was say like 500 people here, running towards me, like crazed Justin what’s-his-face fans. I did not want to suddenly become a flat, smoking hot marshmallow. All though I am smoking hot. What the fuck I am talking to myself in my mind.

I came to a gate with a big tall guy standing in front of it. “Sorry need to get through crazed fans running after me!” I told the bouncer.

“No can do, ‘sorry need to get through crazed fans running after me’ is not in the list.”

I groaned, “Please I will do a show, just PLEASE!” I was sort of begging now and I hated begging, it made me sound weak.

“Well some Justin Bieber kid pulled out so we do have a free slot at 3:00 so if you are up for that?”