Let's Make it Public

Ok new chappie, this one has got a bit of Black Veil Brides in it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned over and opened my eyes.

I screamed so hard that it felt like I wouldn’t be able to talk for the rest of the day.

I was tangled in sheets. I quickly stood up, “Why were you fucking staring at me!?”

“Language!” we heard Donna yell from the hallway again.

“Sorry!” I yelled back.

I heard a knock on the door, “is everything ok I there? I heard a scream.”

I looked over to Gerard who was now up straight, “Uh yeah, I just fell of the bed, that’s all.”

“Can I come in?”

I looked at Gerard, panicked. He mirrored the same look and jumped up and layed down on the floor next to my feet with his hands behind his head. Trying to look relaxed.

“Yeah, sure come in Donald.”

The door cracked open and Donald slipped in, only to give out a chuckle.

“What?” I asked confused.

“I’m guessing, you ended up falling on Gerard?”

I spun around and looked down at Gerard and his smug look on his face. I turned back to Donald, “Uh ya, I guess so. I thought I felt something squishy when I fell.” I said as I poked him in the stomach and he started laughing.

“Ok, I will leave, you guys to it.” Donald said before putting up his hand and leaving.

I quickly turned around and kicked Gerard in the guts, “Why were you staring at me!?” I said remembering that swearing was not allowed.

Gerard scrunched his eyes up in pain, “What the hell was that for!?”

“You didn’t answer my question?”

He groaned again, “You were just so pretty, that I couldn’t help it?”

“Don’t flatter me!”

He sat up straight and put his head in his hands.

“Well” he started, “I only just woke up a moment before you did, so…”

“OMG! I hit you for no reason! Why didn’t you tell me that to start with?”

“I don’t know I guess I wanted to make you… angry?”

“Why would you want to make me angry?”

I slumped to my knees beside him. He looked up at me and smirked, “you look hot when you are angry.”

I giggled a bit, “yeah maybe, but your clothes don’t help!” I said tugging on his shirt that I was wearing.

We both burst out laughing again. I stood up and walked towards his attached bathroom with my clothes from yesterday in hand.

As I was closing the door I caught a glimpse of Gerard staring at me. I poked my tongue out and closed the door completely.

After changing into my clothes I walked out into the main one to find the sheets on the floor were in a nice folded pile on the now made bed and Gerard was sitting on the edge looking into his wallet.

I skipped over to him, “Whatcha doin’?” I asked.

“Looking for my credit card.”

“And, why would you be doing that?”