In Deep With the Cop's

I was in my black BMW, trying to find a good station, “Hmm. Ok this one.” The station started playing Justin Bieber, “oh. Fuck! The Fag is on! Quick change the station before she infects me with cooties!” I changed the station to something that wasn’t what I usually listen to but I will deal with it if I had to.

The song was Tattoo by Jordan Sparks.

When it got to the middle of the song, I finally got what it was about. I smacked down on a random station, and yet again the fag also known as Justin Bieber came on.

I screamed in frustration. I put on another station and My Chemical Romance came on, I’m not ok. I winded down the window ripped the radio out of the car and threw it out of the window. It hit some dudes car “has the piece of shit it never gives me what I want!”

The guy was wide eyed. “Oh and take my fucking number plate numbers and give them to the police for road rage or something. Put the fucking damage pay on them and so on! Do what you fucking want!”

I winded the window back up as I heard sirens go off behind me, “what the fuck to the Cop’s want now, the dickheads!”

I pulled over on the side of the road, they pulled up behind me and one of them opened the door and got out. “Fuck!” I said. He was carrying one of those ticket booklets that told anyone that they were getting fined.

He tapped on the window signalling for me the wind the window down. I did just that.

“What?” I spat in his face. “Excuse me miss but did you just throws a radio out of your window on some gentleman’s car and damages it?” I smirked, “I sure did.” The man scowled, “This is nothing to be proud of miss.”

I looked at him strangely, “Damn right it is something to be proud of! I actually hit the car this time!”

The man scowled again, “May I ask why you did it?”

I knew that question was coming.

“I did it because, well first the fag, Justin Bieber started playing and-“

The cop stopped me in mid sentence, “I would advise you to not discriminate other people at this point of time miss... what is your name?”

Oh, yeah. Now was my time to have some fun in this situation. “My name is, is... do I have to?” I said in my best whiny voice.

“Yes miss, you do.”

I groaned, “My name is big.”

The cop had a look of confusion on his face, “ok, big, May I ask what your last name is?”

I widened my eyes at him “Seriously!?”

“Yes, seriously miss big.”

I smiled inwardly, “ok, you’re not going to like this very much. My last name is cock, big cock.” I nodded as I said the full name.

He went red with rage. Ha-ha I really did it in this time! I could wait until he blew! I couldn’t help myself I smiled and burst out laughing at least I was saving some criminals time with me distracting this guy. They better thank me for it later though!

“Miss! This is no time for you to be making jokes! Hand over your ID!” Jeez he was pissed!

I saw the other officer jump out of the car and come running over. She pulled him away for a second. What the fuck were they going on about!

The male officer nodded. He turned back to me and said, “Miss, is your name Lexie Blackwood?” I nodded not being bothered to play around this time.

“You have been convicted of assault by the man in the car and you are permitted to come down to the station with us now.

I groaned, really already!

I got out of my car and got into the back of the car. Fun.

After an hour of being in jail, one of the officers came and told me I was being bailed out. Finally my mother was here!

I jumped up only to see the members of My Chemical Romance.

FUCK!