Prologue : Back Story

"When the fires, have surrounded you, and the hounds of hell coming after you. I've got blood on my name."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The year was 2025, where technology became more advanced, and threats around the world became greater. It was also a time where humans around the world soon learned that they weren't the only ones living on this planet. Vampires started to appear and come out of the shadows where they hid for so long, in fear of being hated, hunted or killed. Soon after the vampire community became more open, humans learned to get along with the vampires and their life styles.

But, vampires were forbidden from drinking any human blood, if a vampire were to lose control of their hunger for human blood. They would immediately be brought to a place where no vampire nor human would want to go, the vampire community called it the "Vampire Auschwitz". That place was called the CDV (Containing Dangerous Vampires). Because they would keep any vampire that broke the law of drinking human blood in a dark, isolated room where they feed you only pills to subdue the strong hunger for human blood.

They only kept vampires in the rooms for a certain amount of time, based on the crime that they have committed. And if a vampire committed the most sinful of crimes, which is drinking a humans blood, they could be put on death row. So basically where they put the vampires who did crimes are put into a vampire prison, but more advanced and heavily guarded by the best military. Let's just say that you don't want to be put in there because it's a living hell.

As years grew on, humans and vampires got along well. But, in the vampire community there was a dark secret being hidden from the government. Vampires were starting to kill eachother all around world, because gangs started to become a norm to vampire families. Families only joined gangs because they were either poor, looking for trouble, or wanted all the power to themselves. Due to all of the gangs, the major cities all across the world started to become blood baths.

In Busan, South Korea, was probably the most powerful vampire gang that there was. The family that owned the gang was the Kim's. The leader, Kim Kwan, was someone you didn't want to mess with because of his special abilities. While his wife, Kim Nari, is a kind and caring women, who is also a complete and total opposite from her husband. Little did this powerful vampire couple know, they were soon expecting a baby boy who will be born a pure blood vampire. And that their son will also be taking over the family business by terrorizing the city of Busan, with his fellow vampires. The gang owned by the Kim family wasn't the most favorable, and mostly despised by the human Do family.

The Do family owned CDV, which made them hated by many vampires. The boss of CDV, was a man named Do Sung, who's a very wise and powerful man, whose spouse, Do Yeong, is also much like her husband but also a very passionate women. The Do couple was also expecting a baby boy! But, this son of their's will just be a shy and intelligent person who will possibly take over the family business. Since both families hated eachother with great passion, they didn't know that as their sons grew, they would bring the two families together.

Or will they?

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic ever! I hope you like this! And, yes, this fanfics theme/inspiration is from the song "Blood On My Name" by the Brothers Bright. Also, I'll try to make the chapters as long and action filled as possible! I'll do it just for my readers. But if there's anything that you think will help make this story a bit more interesting, please feel free to comment on what you think would help. Also, I'm sorry if my writing skills aren't the best right now! Bit I'll try to make some fan art for this :) till then loves!!!

P.S: CHAPTERS WILL BE COMING SOON!!!