Chapter 3 : They're here.

4:25 PM

College classes just got done, and every college student was getting ready to kick off the weekend by heading out to go party.
The day also came where Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun were going to go out and live life like every college student usually does. Tonight was gonna be the night where the trio will finally let loose and just hang out, and have a few drinks. Well, maybe for Kyungsoo because the other two are heavy drinkers.The trio walked out of their last class of the day, and headed back to their dorm rooms.

"So I'll just meet up with you guys at our bench." Baekhyun said to the other two males standing in front of him as he pointed at their bench where they usually have lunch.

"Okay, we'll meet up in an hour, or more. Or we'll snapchat you when we're heading to the bench." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun who was super excited to spend the night away with his crush.

"Well, I'll see you two weirdos in a bit." Said Baekhyun as he walked away from his two friends who were walking the opposite way from him.

"Soo, you need to help me dress up so I look good for my Byunnie!" Chanyeol said in a hushed tone just in case other students walking by them could hear their conversation.

But, Chanyeol was over reacting because everyone was excited for the big party that's going on at one of the biggest club's in Seoul. Kyungsoo shakes his head at the giant and grins.

"Don't worry, I got you Chan. Even though I'm no fashionista myself, but I can try my best." Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah right you're not a fashionista! Look at your clothes!" Chanyeol said pointing at his friends outfit of choice.

Kyungsoo was wearing a navy blue sweater with a red scarf, light blue jeans, and a pair of combat boots.

The smaller males face turns a light tint of red because he never thought of himself as a fashionista, but more of someone who's well dressed. And that's because of his mother.

"Chan, these clothes are because of my mom. Remember? She wants me to impress my professors?" Kyungsoo said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh whatever, you still wear them!" Chanyeol said as a comeback.

"At least I don't need someone to help me dress up for a night out." Said Kyungsoo with a smirk on his face.

Chanyeol stopped right in his tracks and just stares at the smaller male, who walked passed him with his chin up and chest puffed out to show his confidence. The giant snapped back to reality and tried to catch up to Satansoo.

Their conversation went dead for a minute until Chanyeol caught a glimpse of a familiar person.

"Soo." Chanyeol said with a stern tone and a hint of fear.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo said as he followed Chanyeol's gaze over to a tree that was on the campus, and saw a familiar male leaning next to it who was smirking and staring at the duo, while he had a fresh burning cigarette in the corner of his mouth.

It was the guy from yesterday who Chanyeol ran into.

"Do you think he wants something from us Soo?! Is it because I accidentally bumped into him and probably made a scratch on his shoe?!" Chanyeol said a little freaked out as he looked at the male by the tree with fearful eyes.

"Chanyeol. Don't even look at him. Just walk a bit faster!" Kyungsoo said as he tugged on Chanyeol's sleeve while he averted his eyes from the erie male and looked at the building where their dorm was.

As the two reached the big doors to their building, Chanyeol glanced back behind them to the tree where the strange male was standing. To find out that he wasn't there anymore.